|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.4 - KitKat|
|Author's Notes||Vault secures your passwords and safely autofills them across websites and apps.|
Secure access for all your passwords:
- Store unlimited passwords, notes, bank details, and any type of sensitive information
- Use the built-in password generator to generate unique, strong passwords for every account
- Safely share passwords with multiple users and teams across your organization
- Sync your passwords across all devices for free
- View and access your passwords offline when you don't have a stable internet connection
- Approve user access requests for passwords with extra protection enabled
Simplifying password management:
- Organize your passwords into multiple folders for easy access
- Autofill your login details across all websites and applications
- Add relevant tags to your important passwords to access them instantly.
Complete security for your password safe:
- Secure your passwords and other sensitive data with AES 256 encryption
- Add multi-factor authentication for your password vault
- Use your fingerprint, face ID, device lock screen, or even create a custom pin to unlock your account
- Securely log in to your online accounts from the in-app browser and safely access your sensitive information
- Customize your account by setting inactivity timeout and session validity
Your data remains safe with you:
Every Vault user creates a strong master password to access their password vault. Zoho Vault does not store your master password in our servers. This password remains only with you and no one else has access to your account, not even Zoho.
Learn more about our security policy - https://zoho.to/security-policy
Get started in minutes:
Create a Zoho Vault account with your email address or authenticate with one of your Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter profiles.
Alternatively, enterprises can log in to Zoho Vault using Active Directory credentials as well.
Sync your Zoho Vault account across your devices and access your password safely from anywhere in the world
Featured on popular magazines:
- PC Magazine
- Tech Republic
- The Hacker News
- Dark Reading
Zoho Vault is an entirely free password manager app for personal use and is extremely affordable for businesses. You can upgrade to any paid edition of Zoho Vault and access all features ready-made for business password management.
Free: 1 user - Unlimited passwords, sync across devices
Standard: 5 users (min) - Unlimited passwords, sync across devices, password sharing and more
Standard - Monthly: Monthly auto-renewing subscription $5.00(USD) for 5 users
Standard - Yearly: Yearly auto-renewing subscription $54.00(USD) for 5 users
With a strong password generator and seamless autofill experience in place, Zoho Vault is the best Android password manager for you and your teams. We would love to hear what you think about Zoho Vault and how we can make simplify password management for you. Connect with us at email@example.com or start a discussion on our community forum: https://zoho.to/zoho-vault-community
• Added security enhancements to the auto-lock timeout setting
• Minor improvements to autofill
• Minor bug fixes
Organise your notes, lists, voice notes, files with this best note taking app
Zoho Mail - Email, Calendar, Contacts and Files on the move!
Experience SaaS in ITSM Anywhere, Anytime.
SplashID Safe Password Manager - Keep it Secret, Keep it safe.
SafeBox password manager, the best way to manage your private data
oneSafe secures all your confidential info, it's Fort Knox in your pocket!
Beyond a chat app, Cliq lets teams collaborate better for improved productivity.
Website monitoring & server monitoring on the go with Site24x7 service.
Create, manage, organize, share & collaborate on documents easily with Zoho Docs
Secure two factor authentication for your Zoho Account
Manage users, groups, mail settings and moderate emails all from one App.
Zoho Recruit - Recruitment & Applicant Tracking System