|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|Author's Notes||Access your phone’s notifications, calls, apps, photos & texts on your PC.|
Reply to your text messages with ease, access your favorite mobile apps*, and receive and manage your phone’s notifications on your PC. Make and receive calls** on your PC and transfer them between your devices effortlessly. Make emailing yourself photos a thing of the past as you share your favorite images between your phone and PC. And, when you need to add a recent image to your email, paper, or presentation, just drag and drop it from the Your Phone app to your PC. You can also wirelessly drag and drop files from your phone to your PC and vice versa with supported Samsung phones***.
Your Phone Companion features:
• Make and receive calls from your PC
• Manage your Android phone's notifications on your PC
• Access your favorite mobile apps* on your PC. Enjoy your PC’s bigger screen, keyboard, mouse, and touch screen.
• Read and reply to your text messages from your PC
• Drag files between your PC and phone***
• Instantly access the photos on your phone from your PC
Integrated with select Samsung mobile devices for an even better experience
• Select Samsung models have Link to Windows integrated and it does not need to be downloaded from the Play Store. See list of supported devices: https://aka.ms/YPLTWdevices
• Find Link to Windows in Settings , under Advanced features > Link to Windows . You can also see it in the Quick Access tray (drag down from the top of your screen to access it).
• This integration enables unique features such as Phone Screen and Drag & Drop.
Discover new Microsoft apps
• Find apps for your phone and PC that help you seamlessly work across devices.
• Discover new Microsoft apps that help you be more productive, focus in school, keep up with world events, and more.
Your Phone features are available for Android phones running Android 7.0 or greater. You have to link your Android Phone to your PC through the Your Phone app.
*Requires a Windows 10 PC running the Windows 10 May 2019 Update and is available only on select Android phones. Android phone must be turned on and connected to the same WiFi network as your PC. Here’s a list of phones that are currently supported: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2066472
**Requires a Windows 10 PC running the Windows 10 May 2019 Update and with a Bluetooth radio.
***Requires a Windows 10 PC running the October 2018 Update. You must also be using a phone that supports phone screen. Check out the full list of supported devices here: https://aka.ms/YPLTWdevices
Tell us what features you'd like to see next by selecting "Send feedback" in settings in the Your Phone app or the Your Phone Companion app.
Now you can make and receive calls on your PC and transfer them between your devices effortlessly. Tap into your PC's speakers, microphone, and larger screen for a richer calling experience. You can also now view and interact with your most recent 2,000 photos from your Android smartphone's camera roll on your PC, instead of only 25!
Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365.
Microsoft Outlook is your personal organizer for your emails, calendar & files.
Access and share your photos, docs, and more from anywhere for free.
No more passwords, easier sign-in, and greater protection for your accounts.
Personalize your phone and stay organized on the go.
File & photo storage and sharing for all your docs, photos, videos, and more.
** Try the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps! Now available for Android tablets and phones in the Google Play...
Xbox SmartGlass lets your phone work with your Xbox 360 console to bring rich, interactive experiences and unique content about...
Get instant access to your phone's notifications, photos and texts on your PC.
Streaming is better this way. Join to be a part of our streaming community.
Microsoft News delivers trusted news from the world's best journalists.
Introducing a new app to quickly and easily verify your identity online. No more text message codes, no more hassle,...