|Rating||4.5 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||Includes our Symptom Checker, doctor directory, Rx savings, and med reminders.|
From WebMD, the one healthcare app you need to check symptoms; learn about conditions and drugs; research treatments and diagnoses; find doctors and specialists in your area; get Rx discounts available at your local pharmacy; and set medication reminders.
• Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms, learn about potential conditions or issues, and lookup treatment and care options.
• Doctor Directory – Find the closest doctors and specialists based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• WebMD Rx – We partner with major pharmacy chains to find the lowest prescription drug prices, which often beat insurance co-pays. It’s 100% free to use. No registration required.
• Medication Reminders – Never miss a dose. You’ll receive reminders when it’s time to take your medications. View daily prescription schedules and instructions, plus pill images with dosage and timing information for each drug.
• Conditions – Find medically-reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• Customization and Saving Functionality – Save your conditions, drugs, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
• Drug Interaction Checker – Find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 Outbreak: Tap the card on our home screen for the latest updates on the 2020 coronavirus outbreak.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Live Video Visits with Board-Certified Physicians and Psychologists
See a doctor anytime. Doctors are available 24/7, no appointment needed.
High-quality healthcare from doctors you can trust, 24/7, from any device
Check your symptoms and find out what could be causing them.
The LHO app gives mobile users an easy way to connect with a live doctor.
Clinical Tools, News & CME/CE
WebMD Allergy helps you take control of your worst symptoms. Whenever. Wherever.
WebMD Baby: Feeding, Diaper, Sleep, and Growth Tracker for Infants
WebMD Pain Coach™ offers a holistic approach to balancing lifestyle with chronic pain conditions to help inspire a better day....
Medscape MedPulse is the only medical news app you’ll ever need. Stay informed on the latest medical news with award-winning...
Continuing Medical Education on the go!
Earn CME, ABIM MOC, RX & CE credit