|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||Editors' Choice app with 18 Weather Forecast Models + Radar + Hurricane Tracks.|
The advantage of Flowx is the interactive forecast map, giving you the 'big picture' and enabling you to understand the weather. With Flowx, you have control of the forecast information: compare models and interpret what the data means for you, to best plan your activities.
Flowx was awarded Google Play Editors’ Choice: The 5 Best Weather Forecast Apps.
Data Types: 30+ data types including precipitation, cloud, wind, temperature, pressure, humidity, waves and more.
Data Sources - Free:
• NOAA GFS (FV3) - Global
• NOAA NWW3 - Global
• CMC GDPS - Global
• CMC GDWPS - Global
• NOAA HYSPLIT Smoke Data - Continental USA
• CAMS UV Index - Global
• Storm/Hurricane Tracks (NOAA & CMC) - Global tropical storms
• Sunrise/set and Moonrise/set
Data Sources - Pro:
• RainViewer Radar - 82 countries
• NOAA NAM - Continental USA
• NOAA HRRR - Continental USA
• NOAA RTOFS Ocean Model - Global
• DWD ICON - Global
• DWD ICON-EU - Europe
• MeteoFrance ARPEGE - Europe
• MeteoFrance AROME - France
• European Consortium HIRLAM - Europe
• DWD COSMO-D2 - Germany
• CMC RDPS - Canada, USA (incl. Alaska), Greenland, Iceland
• CMC HRDPS - Canada
• KNMI HARMONIE 2.5km- Netherlands
• KNMI HARMONIE 5km - Europe/UK
Map: use finger swiping to control the forecast animation over time. Choose multiple data layers to display on the map, for example precipitation and cloud layers with wind streamlines.
Graphs: view the week’s weather forecast data at a glance. Choose from a selection of graphs and use the 'compare function' to view all data sources at once.
Wind Streamlines: animated streamlines indicate wind speed and direction.
Wavefronts: animated wavefront lines indicate wave direction.
Widget: resize your widget to display multiple graphs.
16-Day Forecast: with pro version you can view up to 16-days forecast.
3-day Hindcast: with pro version you can view up to 3-days historical hindcast & radar.
Graph Editor: with pro version you can customize your graphs by selecting data types.
Map Styles: with pro version you can choose from multiple map options.
Travel Mode: automatically updates the forecast for wherever you are in the world.
Offline Use: after updating the data, use the app offline to view the forecast without internet.
Permissions: minimal permissions required.
Pro Versions: choose the pro version option that best suits your needs, see in app for details.
Try Flowx Today: visualize the forecast and understand weather systems - it’s the smart way to plan around the weather.
* Flowx was formerly known as WeatherBomb.
Join us at forum.flowx.io to ask questions and discuss ideas.
Follow us on social media:
Release 3.286 (6 Sep 2020)
Sorry for the slow update. Time was spent on background work and this new data took ages to add.
- NEW DATA: CAMS Air Quality data. This is a submenu with PM2.5, PM10, NO2, SO2, CO and O3 options.
- NEW GLOBAL MENUS: There is now only one map data menu which is shared by all places. This simplifies the menu, UX and code for maintenance.
- Per-Place-Menus: If you want a different menu for each place, please share your views on the forum.
Daily & monthly forecast. Includes widget, rain radar, UV index etc
Get hilariously twisted weather forecasts from a snarky A.I.
Lightning, Hurricanes, Radar, Alerts, Air quality, Earthquakes, Tides, Buoys
Ventusky visualizes data from the most accurate weather models.
Same Weather.Accurate Forecast