|Rating||4 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 6.x - Marshmallow|
|Author's Notes||4500+ Review Questions|
Questions are written specifically for veterinary technician students and practicing veterinary technicians to cover the essential information you need to succeed on the VTNE.
A variety of questions at different difficulty levels increase your VTNE scoring potential by testing factual knowledge, reasoning skills, and clinical judgment related to veterinary technician duties.
Install this free version of the exam prep app and try free questions in Study/Test mode before deciding to upgrade.
- Over 4500 review/practice questions.
- Twelve practice exams feature the same format and content that emphasizes the exam.
- Multiple-choice question format mirrors the questions on the VTNE.
- Sections are weighted according to the level of emphasis they are given on the Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE).
- Realistic test taking experience.
- Study & Test progress can be tracked and resumed across multiple devices.
- Add your own notes to each bookmarked questions for easy understanding.
- Bookmark feature enables you to mark your favorite questions.
- Search for any text in the questions using search feature
- Pick up where you left off each time you open the app
- Access anywhere, no need of internet.
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments — email@example.com
Bug fix related to data SYNC across devices
Veterinary trivia and many useful tools for all staff
One app for all your pet's data, from official veterinary record to fun photos.
Image and Video Sharing and Case Collaboration for Veterinary Professionals
VetPrep is the the most trusted way to prepare for the NAVLE®
Connect with veterinarians via video/chat to get expert help anytime, anywhere.
NCLEX-RN Registered Nurse Exam
HESI NCLEX RN app - 5 practice exams with 100 questions each
Mosby’s Review for NCLEX-RN, NCLEX, NCLEX RN, ELSEVIER, nclex rn exam prep
Emergency Medical Technician
HESI Admission Assessment Exam Q&A with Rationale, Suggestions, Examples
National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses Exam Q&A, Rationale