|Rating||4.5 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.1.x - Jelly Bean|
|Author's Notes||Record, analyze, and email accelerometer data with this handy vibration meter.|
Live Display: See tilt and vibration data in real time.
Acquisition: Timed or vibration activated acquisition, with settable delay, duration, and trigger level. Collect raw accelerometer data for up to 10 minutes at max rate allowed by device. Also analyze low frequency vibrations with periods up to five minutes.
Data Storage: Acquired collections are stored on the device, with date and time stamp for later retrieval. Collections can be named for easy identification.
Analysis: Each collection can be viewed to see the raw accelerometer data, processed tilt and vibration, and calculated power spectral densities, both in graphical and report format. Units can be selected to be either g or m^2/sec.
Email Access: Users can email raw or processed data in text (csv or tab-delimited) or MATLAB format.
With VibSensor, you can explore the world of vibrations. Perform vibration analysis, or use it as an accelerometer data logger. Capture vibrational resonances and magnitudes, or even use it like a seismograph to capture an earthquake!
- Vibration activated recording: like a true seismometer or seismograph, collections are triggered on vibration events. Select the trigger level, collection duration, and number of repeat collections. Your phone goes into an armed state and waits for an event to start.
- Unified power spectrum display with log-linear display on both axes.
- Collection settings saved between app restarts.
- Enhanced export of report info in attachment.
- Starting timestamp reported to millisecond precision.
Vibrations is an app for measuring mechanical vibration and acoustic noise
Measure all vibrations and quakes using smartphone!
Measure vibrations or earthquakes with your device.
Vibration accelerometer (measure - store - analyze)
Real-time precision audio spectrum analyzer for sound enthusiasts
Real time audio spectrum analyzer and recorder with analysis and data export.