|Rating||4.7 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||USMLE Exam Prep , Free for all|
The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is a multi-part professional exam sponsored by the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME).
USMLE Exam Prep provides many training questions for people who want to take a test and pass USMLE Exam. We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Biochemistry & Genetics
- Chest Radiology
- Clinical Vignette
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Physical Diagnosis
- Clinical Vignettes
- Chest Radiology
- Preventive Medicine
- Over 3000 questions to practice with.
- Realistic: Just like the actual test, our practice tests are based on the official test.
- Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
- Personalized Challenge Bank: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
- New questions every time: To keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
- No registration required
- Practice reminders
- Track and monitor your progress. Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
Hope you like USMLE Exam Prep App
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bug fixes and general optimizations
Exam Prep for Medical Students: USMLE Step & NBME Shelf Exam Questions
USMLE Exam Prep, free for all
Clinical Companion & Resource for USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK & CS, NBME Shelf Exams
★★★★★ Dominate your Step 1 with 1,800+ board-style questions & explanations
USMLE Medical Preparation & Practice Platform, for the doctors around the world!
CDL Practice Test, Free for all
US DMV Practice Test - Preparation for your Driver's License Written Exam
ASVAB Practice Test, Free for all
CompTIA ® A+ practice test, Free for all
ATI® TEAS VI Practice Test , Free for all
Free G1 Practice Test Ontario 2019