|Rating||4.6 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.1.x - Jelly Bean|
|Author's Notes||Keep track of your expenses and stay on budget while traveling internationally|
• write down your expenses in multiple currencies by date, category, payment method and country. It converts all your expenses to your home currency
• attach photos of bills, receipts and entrance tickets
• create folders for each of your trips, to keep your expenses organized and quickly available
• set monthly and traveling budgets and check your daily remaining budget
• set repeating expenses, like multiple nights of accommodation
• add your income records along your expenses, and use them to define budgets
• check your total and average expenses as well as your savings, with many filtering and search options
• set different payment methods for your expenses: cash, debit / credit card, bank transfer, mobile payment
• copy your expenses to quickly duplicate them on a different date
• includes a currency converter, with customizable exchange rates
• protect your private expenses with a password
• online backup, so you don't lose your expenses even if you change phones
• night mode with dark colors theme
• Travex is an offline app: no GPS and no wifi/data connection needed. Save your battery while traveling!
• Travex is a very small and lightweight app: save the space in your SD card for more photos!
• Travex doesn’t have ads and it doesn’t share your personal data. It contains optional premium features in case that you want to support the app development
Travex is an expense tracker app, where you can set an unlimited number of expenses, income recods, budgets and folders (wallets, trips). It's highly customizable: you can create your own categories (and subcategories) with colors and more than 80 icons to choose from. You can also add pictures to your folders instead of icons. Travex converts all your expenses to your home currency, and offers many ways to filter your expenses: by category, tag, country, payment method, cost, date, and text. And you can save your searches as shortcuts to use them again in the future!
I've been traveling around Europe, Asia and Oceania for the last four years. At first I was carefree with my expenses, but at some point I realized that I could extend my trip way longer if I started acting smarter with my money. I tried other budget apps, but then I decided to make my own to include all the functionalities that I really need. I still want to add some stats so that I can compare in an easier way if, let's say, accommodation or food was on average cheaper in this or that country.
Travex is currently available in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Russian. You can help me with the translation to other languages, and also send me ideas for new functionalities!
Thank you for using my app. I hope that you like it and that you find it useful during your trips!
v1.13 • Russian translation • Bug fixes
v1.12 • Create folders for each of your trips • Define different payment methods • Add income records alongside your expenses
v1.11 • IMPORTANT update for Google Drive backup users
v1.10 • Create subcategories • Filter and group with and without subcategories • More category icons • Ready for Android 10
v1.9 • Copy your expenses and budgets to quickly duplicate them • Advanced search options
Trip Budget, Currency Exchange and Travel Expense Manager to Save on Trips 👾✈️
Manage your travel expenses with our powerful and complete trip expense manager.
Handtrip helps you to record your expense during business or personal trip.
An expense tracking app designed specifically for travel
My Spending app allows you to track your income and expenses.
Keep track of your expenses and stay on budget while traveling internationally
More than 50,000 real Spanish names to find the perfect one
Calendar full of celebrations. There are so many reasons to celebrate each day!
Free basic notepad with no ads; easy and simple. Write text with pictures
Save your favorite quotes in the notepad and share them as posters
Mindfulness diary to keep your happy memories always present. Cherish each day!