|Rating||4.1 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||4.4 and up|
|Author's Notes||Let’s get cooking!|
Once you’re finished cooking up something unexpected for your customers—it could even be totally gross if you want—sit back and see how they react. That might be the most surprising thing of all!
- Greet your customers, then head to the fridge to see all your fresh ingredients. Choose from rice, tuna, avocado, asparagus, squid, salmon, pepper, salami, radish, candy canes (no joke!), ginger, potato, tofu, shrimp and many, many more. If you’d rather stick to just veggies, switch to the vegan setting!
- The shape machine is 1,000 light years ahead of a plain old rice cooker. Using the control panel, you can form any ingredient into different shapes, like an oval, square, or even a flower!
- The rolling mat is where everything comes together. Whether it’s a sheet of seaweed, tofu or lettuce, you can roll up your ingredients into sushi, funky cones, giant burritos, you name it.
- Want your food a bit well-done? Crank up the temperature on the frying pan and see what happens.
- Hit the cutting board to slice up your ingredients or your sushi rolls. Your blade is masterful—it can cut through anything, like a huge fish or hard salami!
- Once you’ve prepared your meal, it needs the perfect plate. Get artistic about it, arrange the food in perfect patterns, or make a huge, messy pile; even decorate with funny stickers. Do something extra and you may get a big reaction from your customers!
- The dining counter is where your customers finally get to see your culinary creation, grab their chopsticks and dig in. Will their eyes brighten in delight, or will they make a grossed-out face?
So, what will you serve today?
Toca Boca creates digital toys and other playful products for kids around the world. Since its first product launch in 2011, Toca Boca has released 42 apps that have been downloaded more than 225 million times in every country, making it the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store. Its products focus on sparking kids’ imaginations and creating opportunities for open-ended play. With offices in San Francisco and Stockholm, Toca Boca is owned by Spin Master Corp., a global children’s entertainment company that creates, designs and manufactures a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties. For more information, please visit www.tocaboca.com.
Thanks for sharing your feedback — we’ve updated the app to fix some bugs and crashes. Download the latest version to have the best experience! And leave us a review — we read every one of them.
Let your imagination run wild in the colorful world of Toca Mini!
Nature is magic. Toca Nature delivers that magic to your fingertips.
Welcome to Toca Lab: Elements! Discover elements by experimenting with lab tools
Pay once & play forever! No in-app purchases.
Building and crafting game!
Toca Blocks is a unique world-building app.
The wildly popular Toca Kitchen is back!
Create storylines, make unique characters & build your own exciting world
Ever wanted to play with your food? Now you can with our cooking game for kids!
Cut, curl, color and style – any way you want!
Welcome to Toca Life: City, a metropolis filled with everyday fun!
Welcome to a world of horses and adventure!