|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 7.x - Nougat|
|Author's Notes||Visual calendar ✓ Countdown, timer, icons, routines ✓ ADHD & autism inclusive|
Tiimo is a discrete, affordable and accessible planner available for smartphones, smartwatches, tablets and as a web calendar. Tiimo allows you to design a weekly visual schedule and be guided and reminded of your schedule on the app throughout your day.
The app is designed to be helpful across neurodiversity, including for people with ADHD and/or autism, and support executive function challenges. People with executive function challenges may struggle with planning, organization, time management, routines, and goal-setting; our features specifically support these areas.
Some of our features include:
• Pre-made routines, designed with commonly-made activities, that make scheduling fast and visual, saving time and encouraging consistent routines.
• A visual timeline and ongoing nudges (notifications, vibrations and sound) supports time management and focus.
• Choose between over 500 icons, unique background colours, emojis, as well as the option to upload your own images, to represent activities visually. Tiimo leverages the fact that visual information is considerably more effective than written information for many.
• Reminders halfway through and at the end of activities increase motivation and help with transitions. We communicate encouragingly and celebrate when an activity is finished, positively reinforcing the user experience.
• Tiimo’s joint-use function means the app can easily be used between family members, a parent and child, or a teacher and child. One form of access allows the user to plan and edit the schedule, while another form of access allows the user to see and follow the schedule only.
• With one Tiimo subscription, you can create up to five different schedules.
Tiimo was designed to be the most visual and inclusive planning app ever created. It will help you build and stick to daily routines that support wellbeing. Get started today and get the support you need to do the things you need to do, in a more visual, playful and motivating way.
Users say <3
“I just wanted to take a minute to say how incredible I think this app is! As a visual learner, this has such an engaging structure that makes it reliable and causes me so much less stress when I’m trying to stay organised. I have already recommended you/this app to multiple people/platforms!’’ - Mason
‘I used it for the first work day this morning and I was able to get to work early (not just on time)! As someone on the autism spectrum, getting up and going in the morning has been the bane of my existence. I always think I have more time than I actually do and have to rush right at the end. Positive sentiments so far.’ - Aron
14 day free trial. After the 14 days: Either €3.99/month or €7.99/month (support us) or €19.99/annually.
When you subscribe by choosing one of our plans and confirming your purchase, the payment will be charged to the credit card linked to your Play Store account after the free trial period is over. Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew.
You can manage your subscriptions and either change or cancel your subscription at any time.
If you need any support getting started, the support team is here to help!
You can email us at: email@example.com
Chat with us here: https://www.tiimoapp.com/
Detailed Terms of Service: https://www.tiimoapp.com/en-gb/terms-of-use
New questions in onboarding for new users, visual refinement and a minor bug fixes
ADDitude magazine - strategies and support for families living with ADHD or LD
Evidence-based parenting app. Get insights & activities proven to work.
Timer app with quick setup of the duration and easy visual guidance
Mobile app for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD and special needs.
Test for autistic signs with tracking dynamics. Autistic spectrum disorder test
Visual calendar | Structure, routines & timer | Beneficial for ADHD & Autism
WELCOME TO TIIMOtiimo is an app for smartphones and smartwatches that supports and provides an overview for children in need...
Create your account on Tiimoapp.comHere you can create your Tiimo-schedule, which the Wear OS watch will then fetch.
Test af tiimo IAP