|Rating||4.3 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.0.x - Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Author's Notes||The best free App handbook on Theory of machines, learn a topic in a minute|
This useful App lists 161 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals. The app will help you same as a theory of machine book helps.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs. The app will guide you about dynamics of machinery and other functions of machines.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
Blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your Smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful free engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, Lecture notes of nptel on theory of machine, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. TOM DEFINITION
2. FUNDAMENTAL UNITS
3. INTERNATIONAL SYSTEM OF UNITS (S.I. UNITS)
4. PRESENTATION OF UNITS AND THEIR VALUES
5. RULES FOR S.I. UNITS
7. SCALARS AND VECTORS
8. KINEMATICS OF MOTION
9. LINEAR DISPLACEMENT
10. EQUATIONS OF LINEAR MOTION
11. GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF DISPLACEMENT WITH RESPECT TO TIME
12. GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF VELOCITY WITH RESPECT TO TIME
13. GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF ACCELERATION WITH RESPECT TO TIME
14. KINEMATIC MOTION (NUMERICAL)
15. ANGULAR DISPLACEMENT
16. RELATION BETWEEN LINEAR MOTION AND ANGULAR MOTION
17. ACCELERATION OF A PARTICLE ALONG A CIRCULAR PATH
18. NEWTON’S LAWS OF MOTION
19. MASS AND WEIGHT
20. FORCE UNIT
22. MASS MOMENT OF INERTIA
23. ANGULAR MOMENTUM OR MOMENT OF MOMENTUM
26. PRINCIPLE OF CONSERVATION OF ENERGY
27. IMPULSE AND IMPULSIVE FORCE
28. ENERGY LOST BY FRICTION CLUTCH DURING ENGAGEMENT
29. TORQUE REQUIRED ACCELERATING A GEARED SYSTEM
30. COLLISION OF TWO BODIES
31. COLLISION OF ELASTIC BODIES
32. LOSS OF KINETIC ENERGY DURING ELASTIC IMPACT
33. SIMPLE MECHANISM
34. TYPES OF LINKS
36. TYPES OF CONSTRAINED MOTIONS
37. CLASSIFICATION OF KINEMATIC PAIRS
38. KINEMATIC CHAIN
39. TYPES OF JOINTS IN A CHAIN
41. NUMBER OF DEGREES OF FREEDOM FOR PLANE MECHANISMS
42. APPLICATION OF KUTZBACH CRITERION TO PLANE MECHANISMS
43. GRUBLER’S CRITERION FOR PLANE MECHANISMS
44. TYPES OF KINEMATIC CHAINS
45. INVERSIONS OF FOUR BAR CHAIN
46. SINGLE SLIDER CRANK CHAIN
47. INVERSIONS OF SINGLE SLIDER CRANK CHAIN
48. WHITWORTH QUICK RETURN MOTION MECHANISM
49. CRANK AND SLOTTED LEVER QUICK RETURN MOTION MECHANISM
50. DOUBLE SLIDER CRANK CHAIN
51. OLDHAM’S COUPLING
52. SPACE AND BODY CENTRODES
53. METHODS FOR DETERMINING THE VELOCITY OF A POINT ON A LINK
54. PROPERTIES OF THE INSTANTANEOUS CENTRE
55. METHOD OF LOCATING INSTANTANEOUS CENTRES IN A MECHANISM
56. ARONHOLD KENNEDY THEOREM
57. LOCATION OF INSTANTANEOUS CENTRES
58. TYPES OF INSTANTANEOUS CENTRES
59. VELOCITY IN MECHANISMS
60. MOTION OF A LINK
61. VELOCITIES IN SLIDER CRANK MECHANISM
62. FORCES ACTING IN A MECHANISM
63. ACCELERATION OF A POINT ON A LINK
64. ACCELERATION IN MECHANISM
65. ACCELERATION IN THE SLIDER CRANK MECHANISM
67. DYNAMICS AND CONTROL
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Theory of Machines is part of Mechanical engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.
Check out Top Learning Videos! We have Added
• Chapter and topics made offline access
• New Intuitive Knowledge Test & Score Section
• Search Option with auto-prediction to get straight the your topic
• Fast Response Time of Application
• Provide Storage Access for Offline Mode
2500+ Mechanical Engineering MCQs for your placement tests and job interviews
The Best App on Computer Aided Manufacturing, learn any topic with a minute.
Dimension for piping and accessories.
Meet the demand of basic formulas of Mechanical Engineering.
Join the Top 1% of PLC Programmers
Complete Free handbook of Electrical Engineering with diagrams and graphs.
All in one Automobile e-book in your pocket, multi tasking & semi-offline app.
Free offline eBook, Notes, Quiz and videos for Electronic & Electrical Engineers
The Best App on Power plant engineering, Learn any topic in a minute
Complete Free handbook of Engineering mathematics with diagrams and graphs.
The best free App handbook on Theory of machines, learn a topic in a minute