|Rating||4.1 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||5.1 and up|
|Author's Notes||Your pocket guide to following The Monash University Low FODMAP diet.|
The app comes directly from the research team at Monash and includes the following:
- General information about the FODMAP diet and IBS.
- Easy to understand tutorials to guide you through the app and the 3-Step FODMAP diet.
- A Food Guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods using a simple 'traffic light system'.
- A list of branded products that have been certified by Monash as low FODMAP.
- A collection of over 70 nutritious, low FODMAP recipes.
- Functions that allow you to create your own shopping list and add notes to individual foods
- A Diary that enables you to record food eaten, IBS symptoms, bowel habits and stress levels. The Diary will also guide you through step 2 of the diet - FODMAP reintroduction.
- The ability to adjust units of measurement (metric or imperial) and activate colour blindness assistance.
- Bug fixes
A FODMAP friendly diet app, for people with IBS or following a low FODMAP diet.
Clear & simple ratings of 600+ foods; for IBS sufferers on the low FODMAP diet
IBS, Low FODMAP Diet companion
Food & symptom diary used by sufferers of irritable bowel (IBS / IBD), migraines
Cara Care helps you get control over your digestive health to feel 😌
Simple. Personal. Secure.
Find friends, watch live videos, play games & save photos in your social network
Bringing you closer to the people and things you love.
Be together whenever with a simple way to text, video chat and rally the group.
Enjoy your favorite videos and channels with the official YouTube app.
💯Get Antivirus+Junk Cleaner+Speed Booster+Game Master+Wi-Fi Protector here!