|Rating||3.9 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.1.x - Jelly Bean|
|Author's Notes||Try free for 7 days! Cancel anytime.|
codeSpark Academy uses a patent pending "no words" interface to teach the basics of computer programming through a variety of interactive learning activities including puzzles, games, step-by-step creative projects, game design and offline printables – all of which can be monitored by parents.
* Kids learn key programming and logical problem solving concepts!
* They design and code their own games and interactive stories with age appropriate tools in the "Create" section.
* Personalized daily rewards and challenges based on your child’s progress.
* Curriculum developed in collaboration with, and based on research from Princeton, Tufts Harvey Mudd College and MIT.
* Word-free. Anyone, anywhere can play.
* Perfect for pre-readers, ELL students and kids with reading and focus-related challenges.
* Supports 3 individual child profiles.
* No collection of your child’s private data.
* No advertising or micro-transactions
* No written communication between players or external parties.
* No commitments or hassles and you can cancel at any time.
PRESS & AWARDS:
codeSpark teaches basic computer programming skills — "the ABCs of coding"— with no reading necessary - NPR
"[codeSpark Academy] is easy to learn, full of playful characters and it's easy to experiment." - Children's Technology Review
"Most appealing to me as a parent was seeing how my children enjoyed working together on the puzzles" - Parents' Choice Awards
*** 2018 ISTE Educators Conference - Best in Show
*** 2017 Wharton Re-imagine Education Awards - Best Educational App
*** 2016 American Association of School Librarians - Best Apps for Teaching and Learning
*** 2016 Kidscreen Awards - Best Learning App for Kids
*** 2016 KAPi Awards – Best App or Product for Younger Children
*** 2015 Parents’ Choice — Gold Medal
Our word-free interface allows anyone, anywhere to play. They’ll master core computer science concepts such as pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, algorithmic thinking, debugging, loops and conditionals.
Our "Create" area allows kids to put programming concepts to work by making video games and programming interactive stories. Creations can then be played and remixed by other coders around the globe.
To be successful, kids must:
* Determine the actions needed to solve each Foo’s problem
* Order actions in a logical sequence
* Recognize patterns
* Use those patterns to make their code more efficient
* Test solutions
* Learn from tests and try revised solutions
* Design and code increasingly complex games and interactive stories
DOWNLOAD AND SUBSCRIPTION:
* Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to renewal
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, is forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
codeSpark Academy is FREE for teachers, librarians, and verified non-profit educational institutions. codeSpark Academy was voted top choice by teachers and librarians for introducing computer science in elementary schools. Additionally our FREE teacher dashboard allows educators to track student progress and turn on and off parts of the app.
codeSpark is delivering computer science education to kids in over 200 countries by turning programming into play.
Create-A-Foo is finally here!
Now you can make a Foo of yourself, your friends, or your family. Foo-ever you want!
Customize projects even more by adding your new custom Foos to your games and stories. Code them to dance and play along with the rest of The Foos!
This update also includes our latest round of fixes and optimizations for better gameplay.
If you encounter any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re enjoying the new updates, please leave us a review.
|2.36.00 (1519700)||2020-01-28||SDK: 16|
|2.35.01 (1484400)||2019-12-11||SDK: 16|
|2.35.00 (1473700)||2019-12-02||SDK: 16|
|2.34.04 (1451600)||2019-10-29||SDK: 16|
|2.34.02 (1443300)||2019-10-26||SDK: 16|
|2.34.00 (1437000)||2019-10-12||SDK: 16|
|2.32.00 (1337800)||2019-08-05||SDK: 16|
|2.31.00 (1305100)||2019-06-06||SDK: 16|
|2.30.00 (1293400)||2019-05-11||SDK: 16|
|2.29.00 (1274800)||2019-04-18||SDK: 16|
Teach kids basic concept of computer coding and robot by puzzle language
Award-winning phonics game that’s helped millions of kids learn to read.
3, 2, 1 Go! Exercise, eat healthily and get fit!
Get kids hooked on programming within minutes!
Learn to code - Program robots, control drones and build games.
Epic combat strategy game. Build your village, train your troops & go to battle!
10-minute Survival Shooter!
Help Jake, Tricky & Fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog!
Clash Royale is a real-time, head-to-head battle game set in the Clash Universe.
🍭 The sweetest puzzle game! Switch, match & blast candies to win levels! 🍬
#1 Battle Royale mobile game Royale Pass Season 11: Operation Tomorrow!