|Rating||4.1 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||4.1 and up|
|Author's Notes||Sync your Exchange calendars with Android including shared calendars.|
What does Team Calendar Sync do that Android does not?
• TCS will sync each calendar individually, which means you can create and update events on specific calendars.
• TCS will sync a calendar that has been shared with you by another user.
• TCS will sync Office 365 group calendars.
• TCS supports downloading attachments from your events.
• TCS allows you to NOT sync reminders if desired.
How does it work?
• TCS syncs events from Exchange to Android.
• You view your calendar using your Android calendar (other calendar apps may also work).
• You can make changes in Android and they will sync back to Exchange.
Team Calendar Sync works with:
• Exchange 2007 SP1, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, and Exchange Online (365).
• NEW: Now supports free Outlook.com and Hotmail accounts.
Team Calendar Sync does not work with:
• POP3 / SMTP / IMAP accounts are not supported.
• Resource calendars and public folder calendars are not supported. A workaround is to move the calendar under a generic user account.
• Event category colors are currently not supported.
See the wiki at TeamCalendarSync.app for more information!
- Fixed Attachments not opening.
- Changed website domain to teamcalendarsync.app.
Workaround for Android Bugs.
Copy calendar events among your calendar accounts directly on the device.
Focused on the needs of the driver, providing critical capabilities to the fleet
Calender import, export, sync, transfer, archive, edit, cool widget,…
Get all the details about Zoholics, Zoho's annual conference, on the go.
A workaround app for a bug in Android that was introduced in 4.1.
Request fuel & services, check status, and pay (with credit card).
Introducing Roobix. Finally, an Electronic Fuel Ticket For Every FBO.