This app allows you to select an arbitrary number of images and folders that are stored on your smartphone (or tablet, including SD card) into a list, and then, whenever you want, to get one random photo out of your list displayed.
You may configure multiple lists, e.g.
- photos of your sweetheart
- photos of your vacations
- photos of your children when they were young
Then you may display your photos in various ways:
- Via a widget on your homescreen that regularly displays a new random image
- Via a home screen icon that allows you to display a random image on demand
- Via notifications that appear in varying intervals
Just test the app and try out its possibilities.
The app includes the following features:
- Configuration of image lists
- Display an arbitrary photo from the image list
- Zoom the displayed image or switch to another random image
- Place widgets on your home screen that display new images from your list in regular time intervals
- Configuration of notifications that display images from your list at random times
- Add "nested lists" to your image lists and give weights to them - this allows you to configure "rare" images to be displayed more frequently
- Backup and restore of image lists
The trial version of the app is limited to three image lists. The pro version does not have this limitation.