|Rating||2.9 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.0.x - Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Author's Notes||sunMAX™ Install is for installing Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. solar hardware|
Steps for Mobile User:
1. Download this App.
2. Create the Customer Site.
3. Connect the Solar Gateway to the Customer LAN (via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, etc.).
4. From the Panels screen, scan the QR codes of the solar panel microinverters. Make note of the panel numbers in case testing reveals a problem.
5. From the Gateway screen, scan the QR code of the Solar Gateway (the Gateway will provision and begin reporting info to the sunMAX Monitoring website, where data is historically retained and presented).
6. On the Testing screen, verify that the Gateway and all panels have green circles, and that the Panels are reporting power data.
Fixed login issues
|1.0.9 (71)||2017-10-07||SDK: 15|
Program that performs Modbus queries to electronic devices, such as PLC.
HMI SCADA with OPC UA , Ethernet/IP, Step 7 and Modbus TCP
Master CEH v9 and identify your weak spots
Operator panel for PLC's. Communication over Bluetooth, WiFi or mobile internet.
Use the UniFi mobile app for controller management or quick provisioning.
Let your smartphone be a remote control for all your UBNT mPower sockets.
Use the UniFi EDU app to make announcments over Wi-Fi via UniFi AC EDU APs.
Teleport lets you easily create a private connection to your AmpliFi router.
UCRM is client and billing management platform from Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
sunMAX™ Install is for installing Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. solar hardware