SmartPanics can help to quickly resolve a problem by notifying your security service provider about your emergency.
You must inquire about the configuration parameters and activation of the application. Charges may be applied for this function by your provider.
The application has 3 buttons for sending alarms:
• SOS/PANIC • FIRE • ASSISTANCE
The application also allows the user to associate numbers, from their contact list, to be notified at the same time as the security company.
The user may select the desired method notifying their contacts about the alarm (telephone call or SMS).
SmartPanics will be useful when:
• Your safety is threatened (burglary, intruders in your home, kidnapping, etc.).
• You are in a place where you can´t request assistance.
• You have an accident and there is no one around to help.
• You find yourself in an emergency situation and require medical assistance
• You go through a dangerous zone or neighborhood on your way home
SmartPanics allows the user to send an emergency message which will display your satellite position (where available) so that you may be found quickly. (The continuous use of GPS services will quickly reduce battery charge).
SmartPanics also has a “Delayed SOS” button, it allows the user to be prepared by sending the alert beforehand with an option to cancel within a determined time period. A sound notification can be set activated to notify the user one minute before the alarm is sent.
For your safety, the application can be hidden after a Delayed SOS has been sent.
To avoid false alarms from being sent, the application can be locked with a username and password.
* Only use this application if you are in a real emergency situation. (A Test button is available for testing the correct operation of the application).
* Satellite information about your location may be delayed or unavailable based on your location. However, the sent alarm will reach its destination.
SmartPanics only works when connected to a server of an electronic security company which provides monitoring services.
SmartPanics will be with you at all times, feel safe.
Currently available in English, Spanish, Polish and Portuguese. Other languages coming soon.