|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 7.x - Nougat|
|Author's Notes||Sleep apnea-related motivation and assistance for users of Philips CPAPs|
DreamMapper provides all of the following:
• Bluetooth® data transfer from your Philips PAP;
• Daily feedback about your treatment and your therapy results;
• Personalize your treatment management by setting alerts and personal goals;
• Find the answers to your questions through a rich content including informational videos and guides;
• Receive notifications about your therapy and your DreamMapper compatible equipment;
Learn more about DreamMapper and the Philips devices it supports at www.dreammapper.com.
Philips CPAP devices treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) so that you can sleep better at night and be more active during the day.
Part of the Dream Family
DreamMapper is part of the Dream Family from Philips Respironics. The Dream Family offers innovative, comprehensive sleep therapy technology like:
• DreamWear: It looks different because it is different. The ingenious open-face design provides exceptional comfort with an optimal fit, easy freedom of movement and the ability to choose your most comfortable sleep position. DreamWear is User-friendly in every possible way.
• DreamStation: Embrace your care with confidence with our most innovative obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) technology. With easy-to-navigate menus, remote diagnostics, a sleek, compact profile and incredibly quiet operation, DreamStation helps make it simple to start, customize and continue your OSA therapy.
• DreamStation Go: Whether you’re traveling for business or venturing out on the vacation of a lifetime, DreamStation Go provides an easy, reliable and portable PAP experience for users who refuse to compromise.
Philips DreamMapper has access to the following permissions:
Approximate location (network-based): This is to set up Bluetooth communication. A location is required to acquire the pair.
Read the contents of your USB storage: This is needed to access the scanned and stored image that the camera takes of the Device Serial Number (DSN).
Read the contents of your USB storage: This is a way to access the DSN image that might be stored on the SD card (some Androids devices store images to the SD card). This is the default behavior when you ask for the Photo/Media/Files access.
Take pictures and videos: Used to scan the DSN.
Receive data from Internet: DreamMapper needs to communicate with its Data Center.
View network connections: Wi-Fi setup as well as the need for DreamMapper to communicate with its Data Center.
Pair with Bluetooth devices: First-time connection to another Bluetooth device.
Access Bluetooth settings: First-time connection to another Bluetooth device.
Full network access: DreamMapper needs to communicate with its Data Center.
Prevent device from sleeping: Prevents the phone from “going to sleep” while playing videos.
We have added support for the latest DreamFit 3100 masks. You can now register without a device serial number! There have been some items done that you may not be able to see but keeps DreamMapper running at 100%. The app is now able to be viewed in the Romanian Language. So please stay tuned as our developers continue their work on some exciting new features.
View data and operate your AirMini™ machine
Track your sleep therapy progress and access helpful tips and videos.
Your Health Has Met Its App (℠)
Clean Home+ lets you control your Philips Air device and check your air quality.
Find, Manage, and Pay for Care
💯Get Antivirus+Junk Cleaner+Speed Booster+Game Master+Wi-Fi Protector here!
Сервисы Google Play – службы Google для Android-приложений
Get 💯 protection with Antivirus, VPN, AppLock, WiFi Security & Booster here!
Compatible con todos los formatos y sistemas de archivos.
?Make the same smart choice as 600+ Million users do?, just try DU Battery Saver, a light but smart battery...
BBM is no longer available. As an alternative, you can try out BBM Enterprise.