|Rating||4.5 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 6.x - Marshmallow|
|Author's Notes||Identify stars, planets and explore deep sky objects like galaxies and nebulae.|
Ever wondered what objects are up in the sky? Now you can get familiar with Astronomy by identifying stars, planets, and constellations. Also look up deep sky objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs.
If you have a telescope, just strap the phone onto the OTA and you get a PUSHTO guide!
• Time machine : Jump to any date in past or future
• Real time Alt-Azimuth and Equatorial coordinates
• Messier objects
• mini-NGC catalog (subset of ~180 bright objects)
• Solar system objects including all 8 planets and the 4 Galilean moons
• Night Mode
• Search, with a guiding arrow
• Alt-Azimuth, Equatorial grid
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For better accuracy, calibrate the magnetic sensors by waving the phone in a figure-8 motion of your hands.
• For advanced use read: http://lavadip.com/skeye/documentation.html
‣ App Permissions
• Location: to determine accurate position of celestial objects
• Bluetooth: to suppport remote sensors
‣ Upcoming features:
• More deep sky objects, Satellites and Asteroids
• Support for DSC with encoders
* Simplify `Add Location` screen and use Network provided location apart from GPS location, for a faster location fix.
* Smoother Graphics using higher quality anti-aliasing, when available
* Remove battery indicator
* Dropped support for Android 5 and below
* Set NavBar color to dark red. Hopefully fixes white background for NavBar in Android 10 Dark mode.
* Fixed bugs in `Quick Settings`. Some settings were not being saved correctly.
* Many under-the-hood fixes
Celestron Telescope Controller and Planetarium application
Stargazing forecast | Events in the night sky | Over 15,000 deep-sky objects
Your resource for stars, planets, the Sun, the Moon, and astronomical events
Identify lights in the night sky, predict Iridium flares, ISS and sat passes
Astronomy Guide to the Night Sky
Identify stars, planets and explore deep sky objects like galaxies and nebulae.
Digital Setting Circles (still under development and test)
minimalistic client for Matrix with fewer permissions and features
A tiny and simple application that can compress video files using native Android codecs. Doesn't require any extra permissions! Just...
Gather info about sensors and calibrate