|Rating||4 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.4 - KitKat|
|Author's Notes||Grab and swing through the galaxy in SEGA’s quirky classic - Ristar!|
Galactic tyrant Kaiser Greedy has enslaved the Valdi star system. Leaders of every planet have been brainwashed, and only you, Ristar, can free them. Use Ristar’s extendable limbs to swing, climb, grapple and grab your way across six planets and end Greedy’s grip on the galaxy!
Ristar joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- Six planets to rescue, spanning every corner of the galaxy.
- Use Ristar’s extendable arms to smash, grab, and grapple Greedy’s minions
- Battle unique bosses across all six planets
- Grab enemies to destroy them or use them to pivot through a level
- Perform ‘shooting star’ attacks to kill multiple enemies at once!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
- PLAY FREE
- SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
- OFFLINE PLAY
- GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH
- DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT - HID compatible controllers
- Ristar was originally intended to be a rabbit with extendible ears
- The working titles for the game included ‘Dexstar’ and ‘Feel’
- The soundtrack was provided by Tomoko Sasaki, the composer of NiGHTS into Dreams...
- The game was originally released in 1995
- Developed by: SEGA
- Designer: Takumi Miyake
- Lead Artist: Yuji Uekawa
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Ristar, SEGA Forever and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Bug fixes and refinements
Use your head and save the world in SEGA’s eccentric theatrical platformer
Defeat Colonel Red's Empire Army in Treasure's cherished side-scrolling gem!
Time travel in SEGA's highly acclaimed Sonic platformer
The sequel fans have waited 16 years for is finally here!
Save the planet from mechanised killing machines! Welcome to VectorMan!
Run, jump & race through incredible worlds in Sonic's first endless runner game!
It’s Not Just Racing… it’s Racing Transformed! Race as Sonic and a host of legendary All-Stars and prepare to transform!...
Sonic is back in this fast and cool multiplayer racing & battle game!
Take Sonic and Tails for a spin in this Lite version of Sonic The Hedgehog™ 4 Episode II! The Sonic...
The next chapter of an uber wild driving experience of all time has arrived!
Catch the FEVER in an explosive race against the clock! Compete with Sonic and friends in high-speed bursts of vertical...