|Rating||4.4 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.0.x - Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Author's Notes||Use the rekenrek to deepen understanding of number concepts and relationships.|
Make visual models that help explore mathematical thinking related to:
• understanding number relationships using anchors of 5 and 10
• representing numbers in different ways, composing and decomposing numbers
• subitizing (instantly seeing “how many”)
• counting principles
• understanding addition and subtraction
• developing multiplicative thinking
• visualizing division facts
• Adjust the number of rows.
• Choose a background colour and bead colours.
• Drag the rods to compare values.
• Hide beads with one of the two resizable shades. Shades can be repositioned to focus attention.
• Communicate your thinking or highlight various features of your representation using the “pencil” button.
- updated and bundled SDK for security
- several new additions to the annotation tool (rulers, number lines, grids, hops and polygons)
- improved annotation functionality including the ability to copy and rotate all annotation objects
- minor bug fixes (deletion of imported images)
Freelance Pay Per View Live Streaming & Public Calendar Platform
Triangle CU Mobile Banking
Muun is the friendliest non-custodial wallet for Bitcoin and Lightning Network
Manage your UNIFY account securely and conveniently with UNIFY’s Mobile app
Earn instant cash back every day to spend, save, and share - for free!
Create visual representations then compare, order and operation on fractions.
Use the rekenrek to deepen understanding of number concepts and relationships.
Represent amounts using these realistic images of Canadian coins and bills.
Represent various money amounts using these realistic images of Canadian coins and bills. Mathematical Concepts: Create visual representations that help...
Write solutions, sketch diagrams, create graphs and record your mathematical thinking using the Notepad by mathies. Take a screenshot of...
Represent, compare, order, and operate on whole numbers, fractions or decimals by dragging rods from the tower into the workspace...