|Rating||4.4 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||4.0 and up|
|Author's Notes||Realtime Charts is a plugin for the Torque Pro App (OBD 2 & Car)|
New Feature in V1.16! Support for starting capture of sensor data based on one or more sensors matching your specific criteria! For example, refine your captures to when RPMs reach 2000 or speed is 50 mph or when both are true
New Feature in V1.14! Support for scatter plot analysis (in real time or on recorded/saved sessions)!
New Feature in V1.12! You can now watch your car's performance using the Torque Pro "Realtime Information" Plugin (dashboard gauges) AND record your car's engine sensor data with the Realtime Charts plugin running in the background simultaneously!
Share your charts with us at:
Please note: FOR THIS APP, YOU MUST HAVE:
1. A wireless OBD 2 adapter for your car.
2. The "Torque Pro" app needs to be installed on your device. This is a plugin app for Torque Pro App.
Visit Ian Hawkins' Torque Site for help with Torque setup
Watch this install video to learn about OBD-2 devices.
Also, check out Carista's adapter -> https://caristaapp.com/adapter
Realtime Charts Features:
- Monitor and graph up to 10 engine sensors in real-time
- Perform real-time scatter and frequency plot analysis on engine sensors
- Create stunning screen shots to share on social media and car forums
- Create up to 100 custom charts with different sensor combinations
- Save data to device and load for later review.
- Auto-pause chart option when the vehicle is stopped.
- Trigger capture of data on custom senor thresholds
- Auto-save trip data option when the vehicle is shut off or user ends session.
- Scroll and zoom charts with finger tips or zoom buttons
- Settable sampling frequency from 100ms to 10 sec.
- Time of day X axis labels
- Session pause and resume with time compensation
- Auto-scaling or fixed y-axis
- Add and delete sensors from running charts.
- Change series and chart attributes (color, lines, ...) on running charts
- Dynamic scaling of series datapoint (0.01x, 0.1x, 1x, 10x, 100x, ...)
- Graph running averages for engine senors
- Upper and lower engine sensor value limits
- Preferred Torque Unit Support (English or Metric units)
- Simple or custom color selection tools
- Export Excel CSV data files
- Simulation mode lets you design charts without an ECU connection
- Automatic trip storage space management
- Share your charts configurations with friends
- Record sensors while RTC app is in the background (i..e. while using apps like Torque Pro Realtime Info (Gauges) or Google Maps)
Supported Android Versions: V2.3 and above. Tested on Motorola Electrify w/V2.3 (Gingerbread), Samsung Tab 4 w/ V4.4 (KitKat) and iRulu eXpro X1Plus V5.1 (Lollipop) & Lenovo V7.1 (Nougat), using Carista OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter (recommended!).
1.16 Added record trigger events
1.34 Added 100ms sensor sampling
1.35 Added recording of phone based sensors w/o OBD-II connected
1.40 Added custom scaling factor option
1.42 Improved Scatter Plot refresh rate to 10/sec and added new SP features
1.43 Fixed android.os.FileUriExposedException for OS 8.0+
1.44 Added 200ms rate and fixed other issues
1.45 Add inHg option, fixed y axis auto-scaling
1.46 Added variable sensor sampling, fixed, use 24h time for CSV
1.50 Fixed minor issue, SDK 28 fixes
Monitor your car's performance with this highly customizable app.
ELM327 OBD2 car scanner and diagnostics: read Check Engine, DTC, economy....
Automotive Scan Tool in your Mobile
This is a plugin for Torque that allows you to overlay a video with OBD2 sensors
Check/clear engine codes, view performance data, fuel economy, customize gauges.
Simple. Personal. Secure.
Find friends, watch live videos, play games & save photos in your social network
Bringing you closer to the people and things you love.
Be together whenever with a simple way to text, video chat and rally the group.
Enjoy your favorite videos and channels with the official YouTube app.
💯Get Antivirus+Junk Cleaner+Speed Booster+Game Master+Wi-Fi Protector here!