|Rating||4.3 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.1.x - Jelly Bean|
|Author's Notes||Measure your Pupil Distance for eyeglasses or VR headsets in 3 quick steps.|
PD Meter App by GlassifyMe is the perfect tool to measure your Pupillary Distance (PD) quickly and accurately. Simply take a picture holding a standard sized card with the magnetic strip facing the camera and let us do the rest.
Note: Using a credit card is NOT required, nor recommended. Please use a points or rewards card. The card is only used for the purpose of reference sizing.
What is PD?
PD, short for Pupillary Distance, is the distance between the center of your pupils in millimeters. This measurement is important during the manufacturing of your prescription glasses to ensure you get proper vision. This measurement is also needed for your VR
(Virtual Reality) headsets.
Why PD Meter App?
• Measure your Distance and Reading PD in 3 quick steps
• Automatically detects your eyes and pupils
• Advanced algorithm that calculates and gives precise results
• Take a selfie, ask a friend to take your picture, or import photo from gallery.
• Get exclusive discounts for shopping at GlassifyMe.com
** Watch the full video tutorial at https://youtu.be/eIuSNoEZWig
- Fixed a bug encountered on some Pixel devices while taking a photo.
- Pupil auto detection: the app now detects your pupils automatically.
- Delayed camera shot: option to take photo with a 5 seconds delay.
- Get your reading PD as well now, which is used for making reading glasses.
- Bug fixes and enhancements.
|126.96.36.199 (16)||2017-11-03||SDK: 16|
A Complete Retail Optical Shop Management
Join 5000+ eye care specialists using Smart Optometry for eye examinations!
Vision simulator app is to help HCPs educate patients on different eye diseases
Most Popular Mobile Smartphone App in Eye Care! More than 1 million downloads
OptiExpert™ is a multi-functional app for eye care practitioners
Calculate your contact lenses prescription using your eyeglasses prescription.