|Rating||3.8 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.1.x - Jelly Bean|
|Author's Notes||Pulse Echo Sonar Meter.|
RECORD_AUDIO Permission to use microphone to detect the echo. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Permission is so that data can be saved.
• Sampling frequency 44.1 kHz.
• Sampling duration 0.001 s to 5 s.
• Single / Continuous modes.
• Save Data in CSV files.
• Pulse Generation:
• Square/Sine waveforms.
• Tukey/Hanning Envelopes.
• Pulse frequency 20 Hz to 22.05 kHz.
• Pulse duration up to 1 s.
• MAP – Visualise the echo. Colour or Black and White. Pixel value from RMS or absolute value. New line for each echo trace. Move device whilst pulse-echoing to generate a map.
• Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) of 8192 data points to determine frequency content between echo detect lines.
• Peak frequency detection
• FFT Averaging
For Indication Only. Use Ear Protection if required. Due to the limits of the typical microphone dB range on most devices, distant echo signal are likely to be too weak to detect clearly unless extra amplification or a strong echo is present.
For fun/educational/research use. This is not ultrasound and NOT suitable for any medical imaging. This app can create annoying loud sounds, so use ear protection if required.
3x3 Cube Solver, Scrambler & Timer
Sand Timer with great graphics, no ads and no permissions.
Simple spectrum analyzer with fine frequency accuracy
Real-time precision audio spectrum analyzer for serious sound enthusiasts
Real-time precision audio spectrum analyzer for sound enthusiasts
AudioTool: Fully Featured SPL, dB and Sone Meter, plus Audio Spectrum Analyzer
Spirit Level. Free. No Ads. No Permissions. Great Graphics. Enjoy.
Metronome with accelerando, motion blur & up to 310 BPM.
Monitor strength of nearby wifi networks.
Auto note detection Guitar Tuner leaving your hands free to tune.
Dual channel function generator for the audio output. No Ads. No Permissions.
Control your electronic project with your Android device using Bluetooth.