|Rating||4.3 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||4.4 and up|
|Author's Notes||Psychiatry pocket: comprehensive guidelines on important psychiatric illness|
psychiatric medications. The content of the newest version of our Psychiatry app is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use.
Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching, support for SD card backup, and numerous interactive psychiatric scales and scores.
· Both DSM-IV-TR and ICD-10 classifications
· Complete ICD-10 diagnostic criteria and summaries of DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria
· Extensive coverage of psychiatric disorders including mood disorders, psychosis and schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, personality disorders, ADHD, dissociative disorders, and impulse disorders
· Treatment information and algorithms including a complete psychiatric drug administration guide
· Interactive psychiatric scales like the Anxiety Status Inventory, HAMD-7, YMRS, Geriatric Depression Scale and many more
· A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used psychiatric principles and tools
· Symptoms and presentation section to enable the user to quickly identify common differentials in psychiatry
· Information on common laboratory tests useful for ruling out medical causes of psychiatric disorders.
-Minor Bug fixes
Call of Duty: Mobile offers PVP, Battle Royale, Sniper gameplay
Lucky Win. All Your Best Luck Starts from This Simple “GO”.
Fast, simple, and secure. Google Chrome browser for Android phones and tablets.
Phone cleaner booster for Android: smart cleaner to clean phone and boost mobile
The Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis & Management App
Antibiotics pocket, by Prof. Hof, MD and R. Knueppel, MD
The Echocardiography pocketcards
Psychiatry pocket: comprehensive guidelines on important psychiatric illness
Alzheimer's Disease Pocketcard