|Rating||3.8 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||Birth control, emergency contraception, & UTI treatment through your phone!|
Available in select states--download the app to learn more!
HOW IT WORKS
1. After downloading the app, create an account or continue as a guest user.
2. Select a service: birth control, emergency contraception, UTI treatment, or schedule a health center appointment.
3. Answer a few health questions so clinicians can determine what's best for you.
4. Add payment and shipping information to submit your request for review by a clinician.
5. From here, you’ll be well on your way to quickly and easily getting the care you need!
PRESCRIPTIONS YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED THEM
• Delivered subscription birth control pills starting at $20/pack; includes auto-refills for up to one year + free shipping.
• Pharmacy pickup options for birth control pills, patch, or ring prescriptions.
• Delivered emergency contraception via overnight shipping—because accidents happen.
• Fast treatment for UTIs—simply pick up your medication at a pharmacy.
• Offerings vary by state.
EASY TO USE, PRIVATE, AND SECURE
• Make your request anytime, anywhere.
• In most cases, no appointment or physical examination required.
• Get in and out in under 10 minutes.
• Secure billing and patient information.
• Discreet packaging to your doorstep.
• Pay with credit, debit, or prepaid card.
• Planned Parenthood expertise—100 years and counting!
STRAIGHT ANSWERS FROM PLANNED PARENTHOOD
Planned Parenthood Direct also helps you decide which birth control method is right for you. Put your anxieties to rest and get answers to common questions from the experts at Planned Parenthood.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Planned Parenthood Direct has been featured in The New York Times, Allure, Mashable, Fast Company, Healthline, Bedsider, and other various outlets. Our hundreds of positive patient reviews speak for themselves:
“Absolutely amazing. The app is easy to use and thorough with details from local locations and their offerings, logging medical history and providing the ability to speak with a physician directly. I was able to become eligible for birth control, discuss what types and brands worked best for me with a registered physician, and have my prescription filled, all within about an hour or two. Best part was getting a six month fill for the same price as my old physician's three month fill!”
March 22, 2020
“I never leave reviews on anything, but I couldn't not with this! I filled out a questionnaire on a sunday evening, and by Monday morning I had a prescription being sent to my pharmacy. I also had a question, and they replied quickly. This is such an easy process, and I'm glad I went with it!”
March 24, 2020
“This is the best experience I've ever had getting birth control. I'm getting three packs sent directly to me for cheaper than I would normally get from a pharmacy and it's the type I need. I got a notification from a doctor hours after submitting my request with lots of very useful information. I love Planned Parenthood and this service just makes the whole process that much easier. Thank you!”
November 17, 2019
Download Planned Parenthood Direct today!
Bug fixes and improvement
|2.160 (1609359488)||2021-01-01||SDK: 21|
|2.157 (1608595717)||2020-12-24||SDK: 21|
|2.150 (1608156214)||2020-12-17||SDK: 21|
|2.148 (1607990101)||2020-12-16||SDK: 21|
|2.142 (1607108372)||2020-12-06||SDK: 21|
|2.138 (1606838258)||2020-12-05||SDK: 21|
|2.137 (1606320505)||2020-11-28||SDK: 21|
|2.136 (1606140895)||2020-11-24||SDK: 21|
|1.567 (567)||2020-10-09||SDK: 23|
|1.566 (566)||2020-09-15||SDK: 23|
Birth control, PrEP + more prescribed with or without insurance, delivered free.
A birth control and period tracker from Planned Parenthood
A new form of birth control. Scientifically proven, FDA cleared and hormone-free
Waiting rooms suck. Get care from our expert doctors and medical team right now.
The fertility health tracker and ovulation calendar you’ve been looking for!
Birth control, emergency contraception, & UTI treatment through your phone!