|Rating||4.5 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||4.4 and up|
|Author's Notes||Pediatrics pocket|
The content of our Pediatric app is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features includegesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching, and numerous interactive pediatricscales and scores.
- Contains the latest recommendations from AAP
- The pocket is arranged in a short, comprehensive, and tabular format.
- Pocket includes treatment guidelines, algorithms & important scales and scores
- Handy tables detailing commonly used pediatric medications
• Coverage of most pediatrics disorders including mood disorders, psychosis and schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, personality disorders, ADHD, dissociative disorders, impulse disorders, and many others
• Normal value chapter covering all values according to age group.
• A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used pediatrics principles and tools
Functionality of the app:
• Indexed and full text search
- Technical update
- Minor Bug fixes
★★★★★ Build confidence and assess your knowledge with 950+ questions!
NeoMate helps neonatal staff deal with various difficult situations on NICU.
A good helper to pediatricians to do accurate work.
Child health care, Drug dose, Medical calculators, Parenting, Nursing, Quiz&more
A rapid reference for healthcare professionals caring for pediatric patients.
The Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis & Management App
Antibiotics pocket, by Prof. Hof, MD and R. Knueppel, MD
The Echocardiography pocketcards
Psychiatry pocket: comprehensive guidelines on important psychiatric illness
Alzheimer's Disease Pocketcard