|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||Delightfully simple recipe management.|
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import your recipes from other desktop and mobile apps.
• Share - Share recipes via email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
All features are available in the free version of Paprika, except:
• You can only save up to 50 recipes.
• Paprika Cloud Sync is not available.
You can upgrade to the full version at any time (via in-app purchase) to unlock unlimited recipes and cloud syncing.
Paprika is also available for iOS, macOS, and Windows. (Please note that each version is sold separately.)
Remember grocery list purchased and sort settings between app launches.
Remember recipe sort setting between app launches.
Restore syncing of recipe scale between devices.
Fixed certain colors being incorrect when transitioning to/from dark theme.
Fixed import dialog not always appearing when importing recipes from email.
Fixed potential crash when adding photos to recipes on very old versions of Android.
ChefTap is the only app that can automatically clip recipes from any website.
Recipe manager, shopping list, and meal planner. Add recipes from any website.
Take your recipes, menus and grocery list anywhere in our complete cooking tool.
Free healthy diet recipes by ingredient. Weekly meal prep & grocery list manager
Meal Planner & Grocery Shopping
Delightfully simple recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With ingredient scaling, grocery lists and meal planning,...