|Rating||4.4 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 6.x - Marshmallow|
|Author's Notes||The most authoritative dictionary on English grammar and punctuation.|
• Over 250 grammar and punctuation rules clearly explained
• Uses examples of real English to clarify grammatical points taken from the Oxford English Corpus
• The supplementary section gives an overview of grammatical terms and the structure of English sentences
• Contains special longer entries on a wide range of subjects
• Includes terms specified in the school of National Strategies, making it suitable for homework as well as general use
Giving examples of real-world usage, the Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation provides information about grammar and punctuation that people need on a day-to-day basis. Arranged alphabetically, this dictionary contains entries for standard grammatical terms as well as dealing with related questions of usage. Readers of all levels will find this guide essential.
In addition to explaining basic terms such as 'split infinitive', 'participle', and 'adverb', entries also discuss whether to use 'may' or 'might', 'that' or 'which', and 'it's' or 'its'. The Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation gives the reader quick and easy access to the answers to these, and many other, questions of grammar completed with clear and coherent explanations, and illustrations across a broad range of topics.
NEW! Translate words in any other Android app with the Tap to Translate feature, and do it in style with any of the four colorful new themes.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don't know how an entry is spelled.
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
Get MORE by purchasing the full version:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
• Support for Android 10
• Dark Theme
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
|11.4.593 (593)||2020-05-14||SDK: 23Bundle|
|11.0.504 (504)||2019-10-26||SDK: 16|
|10.0.407 (407)||2018-12-05||SDK: 16|
|9.1.363 (363)||2018-07-17||SDK: 16|
|9.1.283 (283)||2017-11-22||SDK: 16|
|9.0.269 (269)||2017-10-13||SDK: 16|
|8.0.253 (253)||2017-07-21||SDK: 16|
|8.0.225 (225)||2017-05-03||SDK: 16|
|7.1.192 (192)||2017-01-07||SDK: 16|
|6.0.009 (165)||2016-10-05||SDK: 16|
Learn basic English Grammar. Test yourself with answer and explanation.
English Grammar in user and test, learn English grammar offline free and test
English Grammar in Use is an Ultimate Solution for Learning English-Speaking app
Learn English via phone. Check Grammar and improve listening every day.
Learn English Grammar with real-life examples and easy-to-understand definitions
ANDROID'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF at your fingertips
A large lexical database of English with 140,000 entries and 1.4 million words.
PhotoSuite - an expert photo studio app with wide-ranging capabilities.
Oxford English dictionary with 350,000 definitions & 5,000 audio pronunciations
The most authoritative dictionary on English grammar and punctuation.
Concise OXFORD English Dictionary - the Most Popular Dictionary Worldwide