|Rating||3.1 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 6.x - Marshmallow|
|Author's Notes||Opsgenie notifies users via push notifications, email, SMS and voice calls.|
Opsgenie for Android is free for all Opsgenie customers and requires a subscription to Opsgenie service. Your Opsgenie administrator will send an invite via email for you to create an account. Once your account is created, you can log in to Opsgenie service from the Android app with your Opsgenie username and password.
You can view additional documentation at https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/android-app
* Customizable dashboards for responding to alerts and incidents faster
* Ability to create alerts and incidents with ease
* Easy access and response to alerts and incidents (Acknowledge, Close, Escalate to Next, Take Ownership, Snooze and many more)
* Ability to execute custom actions on alerts and incidents (i.e ping, restart server, …)
* Opsgenie-hosted audio & video conferencing (Incident Command Center) to effectively collaborate during incidents
* Service Catalogs to identify and manage service units
* Ability to track each service’s status via dedicated status pages
* Ability to define & add responders and/or stakeholders to incidents
* Ability to select multiple alerts/incidents and execute an action for all
* Ability to save and reuse the searches previously defined in order to filter alerts and incidents
* Who Is On-Call page which enables viewing all schedules and active rotations of the moment
* User Directory that enables accessing all users and their contact information
* Ability to easily contact users via phone call, SMS, email, and Skype
* Ability to mute/unmute notifications
* Ability to enable/disable notification preferences, notification rules and contact methods
* Improved the incident creation modal for a better experience during the downtime.
* Slack channel link is now available on the incident detail.
* You can check the linked JSW issues and JSD requests on the incident details. Also, you can link more issues and requests.
* Incident and impact durations can be managed from the mobile app.
* All impacted services are available on the incident detail.
* Incident status update page is ready: You can see the latest progress and send the updates easily
|3.4.1 (156)||2021-02-19||SDK: 23Bundle|
|3.3.12 (149)||2020-12-06||SDK: 23Bundle|
|3.3.10 (144)||2020-10-15||SDK: 23Bundle|
|3.3.5 (140)||2020-06-19||SDK: 22Bundle|
|3.3.4 (132)||2020-03-26||SDK: 22Bundle|
|3.3.2 (124)||2020-01-29||SDK: 22|
|3.3.1 (123)||2019-12-16||SDK: 22|
|3.2.1 (121)||2019-11-13||SDK: 22|
|3.2.0 (120)||2019-10-27||SDK: 22|
|3.1.5 (112)||2019-08-29||SDK: 22|
Direct Connect client. (DC++)
VESC Tool can be used to configure VESC-compatible motor controllers over BLE
S2 Slashdot provides quick reading of Slashdot stories and comments.
Peerlyst is the professional network of ~1 million cybersecurity people
Next generation mobility app serving your everyday business communication needs
💯Get Antivirus+Junk Cleaner+Speed Booster+Game Master+Wi-Fi Protector here!
Сервисы Google Play – службы Google для Android-приложений
Get 💯 protection with Antivirus, VPN, AppLock, WiFi Security & Booster here!
Compatible con todos los formatos y sistemas de archivos.
?Make the same smart choice as 600+ Million users do?, just try DU Battery Saver, a light but smart battery...
BBM is no longer available. As an alternative, you can try out BBM Enterprise.