|Rating||3.5 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 7.x - Nougat|
|Author's Notes||No longer be disturbed by pop notifications in apps you selected.|
If you found these notifications are annoying, you should have to try this app.
NoPopping is implemented by modifying the system Do Not Disturb settings, but many manufacturers may modify the setting and behavior of the do not disturb mode, and NoPopping will not work.
If you are experiencing such a situation, please blame the manufacturer instead of us.
• Disable pop notifications (by changing "Do not disturb" settings) when you are in selected apps
• Grant the permissions
• Selected the apps you want
• "Do Not Disturb" access: Change DND settings
• Accessibility Service (Option 1, available for all devices): Get notified when the current app changes
• Shizuku (Option 2, available for rooted devices): A way provided by Shizuku Manager to achieve the same result as Accessibility Service
Shizuku is a technology developed by us and open sourced. See https://github.com/RikkaApps/Shizuku for details.
* On Android 11, allow run with Shizuku under adb
* Change icon
Control the storage usage for each app, keep the storage clean and organized.
Personal Assistant - Lock apps, Recover space, Find suspicious app, File Explore
Download any file from thousand sites. Fast and unique download manager!
Unlocks donate features in Free version
Backup, organize and protect your data using artificial intelligence (1GB FREE)
Let you search by image by using Google Reverse Image Search Engine
Shizuku is an open-source app for serving multiple apps that require root/adb.
No longer be disturbed by pop notifications in apps you selected.
Provider CJK fonts for supported apps.
Save share to storage, share to apps not fully support share or to work profile
Demo for Key Attestation feature of the Android system.