|Rating||4.3 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||Complete your 2020-21 FAFSA® form or check your federal student aid history!|
The following are key features of myFAFSA:
• Students and parents may begin, complete, and submit a new or renewal FAFSA form for the 2020-21 FAFSA processing cycle.
• Students and parents can also begin, complete, and submit a new or renewal FAFSA form for the 2019-20 FAFSA processing cycle.
• Users will be offered a customized experience based on their role (student, parent, or preparer). The app provides guidance on how to complete the FAFSA questions, making the overall process more positive, engaging, and user-friendly.
• Improved communications customized for each selected role and simplified the FAFSA signature process.
• Users will have a secure experience with the same data protections as completing the FAFSA form through fafsa.gov.
• Students and parents may use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (IRS DRT) to electronically transfer federal tax return information into a FAFSA form.
• Parents will be able to automatically transfer their information from a completed FAFSA form for one of their children into a new FAFSA form for another child.
• Students and parents may be eligible to transfer their FAFSA information into their state aid application. Participating states include Iowa, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Vermont.
• Students will be able to view additional information about the schools they selected on their FAFSA form for easy comparison of schools.
In addition, the myStudentAid mobile app provides links to the following services:
• Profile: manage username and password (FSA ID).
• myFederalLoans: view federal student aid history.
• myCollegeScorecard: view and compare information about schools.
• Contact Us: get in touch with Federal Student Aid contact centers to have your questions answered.
• StudentAid.gov: access Federal Student Aid’s key source of information about the federal student aid programs, application process, and loan repayment options.
Also, try our myChecklist feature which provides users with guidance regarding student aid next steps.
We update the app regularly to make it better for you! This release includes minor bug fixes to improve the app's performance.
|3.2.1 (321107)||2020-04-21||SDK: 21|
|3.2.0 (320146)||2020-03-20||SDK: 21|
|3.1.1 (311114)||2020-02-29||SDK: 21|
|3.1.0 (310195)||2019-12-18||SDK: 21|
|3.0.0 (300001)||2019-10-26||SDK: 21|
|2.2.0 (22004)||2019-07-09||SDK: 21|
|2.1.0 (20100)||2019-04-19||SDK: 21|
|2.0.6 (20006)||2019-02-24||SDK: 21|
|2.0.5 (20005)||2019-02-13||SDK: 21|
|2.0.4 (20004)||2018-12-18||SDK: 21|
Brigit gets you $250 instantly. No credit check. No interest. 60 second sign up.
Save. Borrow. Invest. Grow!
A platform allowing those with legal needs and attorneys to easily connect.
Learn. Search. Apply. for grants and loans.
On a mission to help Americans understand, improve, and protect their credit.
💯Get Antivirus+Junk Cleaner+Speed Booster+Game Master+Wi-Fi Protector here!
Сервисы Google Play – службы Google для Android-приложений
Get 💯 protection with Antivirus, VPN, AppLock, WiFi Security & Booster here!
Share the moment!
Hot Memes and Gifs for you. Share it to friends via WhatsApp easily.
Discover new music, listen to podcasts, and play songs from the artists you love