|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|Author's Notes||My Effectiveness - simple or advanced, for to-dos, goals, tasks.|
To-do list can be broken down into projects, checklists and action tasks. Todo actions have reminders and due dates for your to-dos so that you don’t miss them. You can set recurrences to have repeating actions.
My Effectiveness helps you understand what to do, why you need to do it, and then do it.
The idea is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Prioritise your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to weekdays (use weekly planning). Use recurrences and reminders.
8. Use Workodoro (pomodoro) to fight procrastination (when you need to).
+ Mission statement
+ Influences/concerns separation
+ Roles for context
+ Goal setting
+ Comprehensive action plan, put the tasks into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Set your priorities
+ Reminders and recurrences.
+ Weekly planner
+ Backup to and restore from Google Drive™
If you have issues, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to email@example.com, or write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
Account permissions are required for Google API access.
+ fix reminder setting month to current - 1
+ fix Role filter force-close
+ minor UI adjustment
Saves your time. Reduces distraction, adds fun into mundane work and study tasks
135 todo list and list maker helps you accomplish daily tasks for productivity
4 Do helps organize your pending tasks based on their importance and urgency.
Accomplish helps you remember your tasks, plan out your time, and get more done!
Prioritize GOALS, TODOS, IDEAS, PROJECTS or ERRANDS.
My Effectiveness - simple or advanced, for to-dos, goals, tasks.