|Rating||3.6 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.0.x - Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Author's Notes||Represent amounts using these realistic images of Canadian coins and bills.|
Create visual representations that help explore mathematical thinking related to:
● Estimating and counting the value of a collection of money
● Skip counting using the value of one of the coins or bills
● Representing the relationship between coins and bills. (e.g., There are 8 quarters in a toonie)
● Adding and subtracting money amounts by making simulated purchases and providing change
● Exploring place value and unit conversions
● Multiplicative thinking
● Anchors of 2, 5 and 10
● Customize the allowable set of currencies
● Resize images for easier manipulation
● Show labels indicating the value of each currency
● Set the units of these labels to indicate dollars or cents
● Set the number of copies to drag from the cash drawer
● Step through a history of your work with the undo/redo buttons
● Check to see how many of each type of currency are in the workspace
● Multiple select items in the workspace, then copy, move or recycle as a group
● Communicate your thinking or highlight various features of your representation using the built-in annotation tool.
● Import multiple images, position and resize them
● Switch between English and French
- enhanced undo/redo for images
- updated support docs
- bug fixes
Solve transportation problems with ease. Also offers a step by step resolution.
Chinese dictionary with etymology of Chinese characters and HSK training
Study, play and learn TAMODE, an ideal periodic table for your chemistry course.
Improve your aural skills anytime and anywhere with AURALBOOK.
TExES Flashcard study for students. Study TExES flashcards from everywhere.
Create visual representations then compare, order and operation on fractions.
Write math solutions, sketch diagrams, create graphs ...
Use the rekenrek to deepen understanding of number concepts and relationships.
Represent amounts using these realistic images of Canadian coins and bills.
Write solutions, sketch diagrams, create graphs and record your mathematical thinking using the Notepad by mathies. Take a screenshot of...
Represent, compare, order, and operate on whole numbers, fractions or decimals by dragging rods from the tower into the workspace...