|0 ★ / 5|
|Access and share your photos, docs, and more from anywhere for free.|
Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features:
Back up photos & videos
• Automatic photo backup when you turn on Camera Upload
• Find photos easily thanks to automatic tagging
• View photos on your phone, computer, and online
File sharing and access
• Share files, photos, videos, and albums with friends and family
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited
• Set password-protected or expiring sharing links*
• Access selected OneDrive files on the app without being online
• Scan, sign, and send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app
• Scan and markup docs, receipts, whiteboards, and more
• Search photos by what’s in them (i.e. beach, snow, etc.)
• Search docs by name or content
• All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest and in transit
• Personal Vault lets you protect your important files with identity verification
• Restore files with version history
• Stay protected with ransomware detection & recovery*
Works with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
• Use Microsoft Office apps to edit and collaborate in real time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files stored in OneDrive.
• Back up, view, and save your Office documents.
The OneDrive app for Android offers 5 GB of free cloud storage to sync photos and files across your devices, share photos and docs, and keep your digital life backed up in the cloud.
Upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription
With a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription you get 1TB of storage (1TB of storage per person for up to 6 people with the Family subscription), OneDrive premium features, and access to all features in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on mobiles devices, web browsers, PCs and Macs.
To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription: open the app, tap the Me tab, then tap your storage or the diamond icon. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. Microsoft 365 subscriptions and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Google Play store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your Google Play store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Using this OneDrive app for work or school
For you to sign into your work or school account on OneDrive, your organization needs to have a qualifying OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Microsoft 365 business subscription plan.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
*Requires Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription
You can now set up OneDrive to unlock with your face, if your device supports it.
Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365.
Access your phone’s notifications, calls, apps, photos & texts on your PC.
File & photo storage and sharing for all your docs, photos, videos, and more.
Microsoft Outlook is your personal organizer for your emails, calendar & files.
One app for documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, & more
Do your best work with Office, use 💡 features and ✍️ with your 👬
Powerful mobile writing app. Use Office to easily create, share & edit documents
Create powerful spreadsheets. Easily edit documents and collaborate on the go.
Personalize your phone and stay organized on the go.
Powerful notepad to capture ideas & save notes. Easily organize & share notes
** Try the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps! Now available for Android tablets and phones in the Google Play...