|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.1.x - Jelly Bean|
|Author's Notes||More downloads than any other metronome on Android – improve your rhythm & tempo|
Designed with ease of use in mind, Metronome Beats has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments by one touch of the screen. The visual beat indicators help you to keep track of where you are in the bar and enable you to mute the metronome whilst still monitoring the tempo visually. You can also create your own custom sound settings or simply change the pitch to make Metronome Beats easier to hear over your instrument.
Only need a few bars lead in? Use the timer function to stop Metronome Beats when you want. You can also use Metronome Beats at the same time as other apps, allowing you to read sheet music off your Tablet whilst playing the metronome to check your tempo.
On larger devices the Tablet specific layout gives you access to all of the Metronome Beats features on one handy screen.
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Speed Trainer
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Option to keep the metronome playing when you exit allowing you to use it with other apps
- Set a timer to stop the metronome after a certain number of bars
- Displays Italian tempo markings – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 16 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
Check out Metronome Beats Pro for even more features, including a “live” mode where you can create and play set lists.
Metronome Beats is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
* New preferences option to pan sound to the left or right
* New preferences option to adjust synchronisation between visuals and sound
* New kick drum with snare sound presets
Have questions or feature requests? You can email us at email@example.com.
Instrument tuner & pitch pipe, the tuner of choice for over a million musicians!
Easily slow down, speed up, or change the pitch of any music or audio!
A metronome with setlists, perfect bpm and multiplayer sync, all for free!
Pro Metronome - The BEST Metronome on iPhone is coming to Android!
Professional metronome with speed trainer to improve rhythm, tempo and timing
An accurate and useful compass in your pocket!
Get sunrise and sunset times, moon data, and track the sun and moon's location
Quick Measure can be used to measure distances up to 100m. Use to check out the length of rooms in...
Always have a metronome handy - accurate, comprehensive, and advert free!
Improve your music practice - learn scales by playing along!
Get sun and moon data, & track the sun's path. Plan photos and predict lighting.