|Rating||4.8 ★ / 5|
|version||Varies with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
|OS Require||Varies with device|
|Author's Notes||Always have a metronome handy - accurate, comprehensive, and advert free!|
Metronome Beats Pro is not only useful for practicing and playing musical instruments: people also use it to keep a steady tempo during exercise, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Metronome Beats is simple to use. On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its visual beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
Exclusive to Pro version:
- no adverts
- beat and bar counters
- save your settings as presets
- organise your favourite songs in to setlists and play through these in “Live” mode
Features also include:
- Select from a range of sound types (wooden claves, traditional tick, cowbell, etc)
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings (Allegro, Andante, etc) – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 8 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- The metronome keeps running when the screen is locked
- set the metronome to stop playing after a certain number of bars
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
* New randomised bar and beat muting exercises
* Added option to copy existing setlists when creating new ones
* Added search option when adding items to setlists
* List scroll position is now kept when switching to another app and back to metronome
* Make sure sound is stopped if app is killed in background by manufacturer battery optimisations
Have questions or feature requests? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
free metronome for music & musicians
will improve your rhythmic skills
Practice becomes fun with a metronome that knows how to groove!
Professional quality and easy to use Metronome for onstage LIVE and practice.
A simple, quick and very accurate metronome with a natural sound and no ads.
A metronome for practicing musicians
An accurate and useful compass in your pocket!
Get sunrise and sunset times, moon data, and track the sun and moon's location
Quick Measure can be used to measure distances up to 100m. Use to check out the length of rooms in...
Always have a metronome handy - accurate, comprehensive, and advert free!
Improve your music practice - learn scales by playing along!
Get sun and moon data, & track the sun's path. Plan photos and predict lighting.