|Rating||3.8 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||4.0.3 and up|
|Author's Notes||US English Text-To-Speech Voice Megan from CereProc.|
This voice can synthesize:
* Navigation directions from Scout while driving
* Accessibility information with Talkback
* Twitter, Facebook and newsfeeds with iHearNetwork
* Your favourite eBook from eBook reader apps
* Your SMS with apps like Handcent SMS or Drive Carefully
* and many other TTS-enabled apps
Please note that for some applications such as Scout, we recommend installing on a device with at least a 1GHz processor.
You can try the Megan voice for yourself, in the interactive demo on CereProc's homepage:
Listen to app reading aloud web pages, PDF, DOC, TXT, EPUB and FB2 files, more.
Copy text, open the app, and Speechify will read it to you with text to speech.
Read aloud text and web pages, convert text to audio file
comfortable fb2, doc/rtf, docx, mobi, epub, html, txt, odt, prc, tcr book reader
Record • Transcribe • Share • Turn Meetings into Searchable Notes
UK English Text-To-Speech Voice William from CereProc.
Irish English Text-To-Speech Voice Caitlin from CereProc.
Scottish Text-To-Speech Voice Heather from CereProc
Brazilian Portuguese Text-To-Speech Voice Gabriel from CereProc.
US English Text-To-Speech Voice Adam from CereProc.
US English Text-To-Speech Voice Katherine from CereProc.