|Rating||4.4 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.4 - KitKat|
|Author's Notes||Mathway is the world's #1 problem solver.|
Mathway covers all levels of math, including:
• Basic Math/Pre-Algebra (arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, roots, factors, and more...)
• Algebra (linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations/inequalities, absolute equations/inequalities, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, and more...)
• Trigonometry/Precalculus (trigonometric functions, identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, and more...)
• Calculus (limits, derivatives, integrals, and more...)
• Statistics (probability, permutations, combinations, and more...)
Got a math problem? Just ask Mathway.
"Easy to use and efficient, Mathway appeals to anyone who needs help solving mathematical problems, whether we're talking about high-school students or undergraduates." - Yahoo! News
"If you've got some math problems that need solving, check out Mathway. This tool will show you how it reached its answer, letting you learn from the process." - CNET
"Mathway is an irreplaceable tool when it comes to problem solving. The app helps you do your maths homework. Not only does it do your assignment for you, it teaches you how to do it right. All you have to do is put the equation in and press the Enter button." - Lifehack
|18.104.22.168 (250)||2020-07-17||SDK: 19|
|3.3.26 (248)||2020-07-09||SDK: 19|
|3.3.25 (247)||2020-06-26||SDK: 19|
|3.3.24 (246)||2020-06-09||SDK: 19|
|3.3.23 (245)||2020-06-04||SDK: 19|
|3.3.20 (243)||2020-05-05||SDK: 19|
|3.3.19 (242)||2020-04-17||SDK: 19|
|22.214.171.124 (240)||2020-03-18||SDK: 19|
|126.96.36.199 (229)||2020-01-23||SDK: 19|
|3.3.13 (221)||2020-01-08||SDK: 19|
Enter your math problem, and let Cymath solve it for you step-by-step!
Algebrator is a free math app that shows math homework steps and explanations
Calculators with steps: equations, integrals, derivatives, limits, trig and more
complex calculator, analysis, function plot, solve equations
Formulas for math, physics, chemistry, and much more!
Digit Disorder is the brand new math game from the makers of the #1 hit Mathway! A unique twist on...