|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.0.x - Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Author's Notes||Magiks gives you an easy way to check whether your phone is Rooted.|
- This app shows all information about your device if it has root access or not.
- Root checker provides information about SU installation
- shows information about Version, and Permissions of SU executable & busy-box.
The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to manage root (superuser) access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. In addition, Root Checker will verify that the su binary is properly functioning in granting root (superuser) access
* THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT ACCESS
* THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE DEVICE
this is just the beta version soon we will add more features
-all bug fixed
-more free features
-available for more devices
-happy mode integrated
- su checker
-busy box checker
Check Root / Super User (su) / Busy Box accurately with the Root Checker app
Root Checker Pro - Root Checker, SafetyNet Test, Battery info and more in 1 app
Manage your smartphone files from your browser
Root Checker app to verify / check root access (super user or su) & busybox ⚡️
Advanced Root Checker Pro the ultimate root checking App - No Ads
Mirrors is a game where each new level is a challenge to your visual retention, in which you must remember...