|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 7.x - Nougat|
|Author's Notes||Upgrade your smart home life!Be smarter and wiser with the brand new ThinQ|
■ Build the kind of connected home you always wanted with ThinQ
The first thing to do on the all new ThinQ is to set up your home. Start by giving your home a name and choosing a wallpaper. Invite members so that your whole family can share and control the products of your home together.
■ Place appliances where you want
What’s a house with no rooms? Arrange your electronic appliances just the way you want in your rooms, living room, etc., and control them conveniently.
■ Pick and choose the alerts you want
The Notification board now shows product and service related alerts on separate screens, so you can choose which alerts to receive.
■ Frequently used features are now more secure
Security improvements have been made to features such as remote controlling, Smart Diagnosis, purchasing supplies, etc. Try them out now.
[Android OS Requirements]
- The ThinQ app supports Android OS 5.0 and higher. Smartphones using Android OS version 4.4 or lower must update their OS in order to use the latest version of the app.
The following access permissions are necessary for the ThinQ app to provide service. Optional permissions are not required to use the app but restrictions to certain features may apply.
■ Required Permissions
- Outgoing Calls: To access related app settings such as language and region and contact the LG Service Center after smart diagnosing devices
- Location: To obtain the device connecting Wi-Fi info when adding devices and search for weather info, current location, etc. To obtain and use location information when using the automation feature (optional)
■ Optional Permissions
- Photos, Media & Files: To check the storage capacity of your smartphone for downloading the software of devices to add. Certain devices may also send and save images on your smartphone.
- Contacts: To verify user information when signing in to the app
- Camera: To scan QR codes
- Mic: Needed when using the smart diagnosis feature
■ Build a home on ThinQ. Give it a name, choose a gorgeous wallpaper, and add rooms. When you’re all done, invite members, so that your whole family can share and control the products of your home together.
■ Frequently used features, such as remote controlling, Smart Diagnosis, purchasing supplies, etc., have been updated and are now more secure. Try them out now.
|3.5.1522 (30500507)||2021-03-03||SDK: 24|
|3.5.1521 (30500505)||2021-02-21||SDK: 24|
|3.5.1412 (30500405)||2021-01-09||SDK: 21|
|3.5.1411 (30500403)||2020-12-28||SDK: 21|
|3.5.1301 (30500301)||2020-12-12||SDK: 21|
|3.5.1202 (30500205)||2020-11-03||SDK: 21|
|3.5.1120 (30500104)||2020-10-23||SDK: 21|
|3.5.1047 (30500029)||2020-09-30||SDK: 21|
|3.5.1043 (30500021)||2020-09-17||SDK: 21|
|3.0.2501002 (30108167)||2020-08-22||SDK: 21|
Simply browse and play your Smart TV with your smartphone!
Control your Samsung Smart TVs, appliances, and SmartThings-compatible devices
This application is exclusively for LG Wi-Fi Speakers enabling more efficient...
[Caution] This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own...
[Caution]This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2011. Application("LG TV Remote") for smart TV...
[Overview]※ “LG TV SmartShare-webOS” offers different service than "SmartShare" that comes pre-iinstalled on your LG Electronics smartphone. In other words,...
LG Pocket Photo
There are 2 version of QPair application, one specifically for G Pad 8.3 LTE and one for general use. This...
This application is compatible with LG 3D Blu-ray Player and LG 3D Blu-ray Home Theater(Cinema) newly produced in 2011.It will...