|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||LEGO® POWERED UP|
The LEGO Powered Up app puts you in the driver’s seat of the awesome 4-wheel-drive Batmobile to speed through the streets of GOTHAM CITY™. Drive forwards, backwards, left and right… or pull 360-degree turns! You can even activate cool tricks and stunts as you become the Dark Knight and fight crime. You can customize and code your Batmobile tricks and choose your sounds and movements – pretty awesome!
The LEGO Powered Up app also controls LEGO trains to haul goods or pick up passengers around LEGO City. You can control the speed, change directions, and bring even more life to your play with various sounds such as a whistle, passenger announcement, railroad crossing bell, and more! The Bluetooth remote control app and the remote control handset included in the LEGO City train sets aren’t compatible with older infrared remote-controlled LEGO train sets.
Thanks to Powered Up components like hubs, motors, sensors, and lights you will be able to bring your customized creations to life. You can also bring your existing LEGO models to life.
Is your device compatible? Please go to LEGO.com/devicecheck to check if your device is compatible.
Ask your parents’ permission before going online.
The LEGO Powered Up App Feature List
- Access control panels for DC Super Heroes App-Controlled Batmobile, LEGO City Cargo Train or LEGO City Passenger Train.
- Control speed and direction of LEGO vehicles with a variety of exciting interfaces.
- Add playful sounds and take your play to the next level.
- Use LEGO Powered Up hardware components in your customized models to bring them to life!
- Code movements and sounds for your models to create real-life behaviors.
- Simple, easy-to-understand programming language based on drag’n’drop coding.
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group
• We’re super excited to introduce the first version of the LEGO Powered Up Custom Controller. Create and code your own controller in the Create section, and choose from a library of button, controllers, and display widgets. Yes! We will be adding more widgets soon.
• Other news include ‘Never time out’ settings function, and various bug fixes, to the Grand Piano experience, and the Haunted House experience.
|3.5.0 (11082)||2020-10-15||SDK: 21OBB|
|3.4.0 (10455)||2020-07-30||SDK: 21OBB|
|3.3.1 (10366)||2020-07-23||SDK: 21|
|3.3.0 (10131)||2020-07-01||SDK: 21|
|3.2.0 (9684)||2020-05-22||SDK: 21|
|3.1.1 (9208)||2020-04-13||SDK: 21|
|3.1.0 (9075)||2020-03-19||SDK: 21|
|3.0.0 (8288)||2019-12-19||SDK: 21|
|2.4.0 (7547)||2019-10-28||SDK: 21|
|2.3.3 (7350)||2019-09-09||SDK: 21|
The digital companion for your LEGO sets - 3D instructions and PDF booklets.
Download the free app and enhance your LEGO® Super Mario™ play.
BUILD, CODE and PLAY. Bring your LEGO® models to life with the LEGO BOOST app!
Control the EV3 Robots from your Android device
Build, Code, Play: The LEGO® Star Wars™ BOOST Droid Commander
PvP battles with LEGO ghosts in AR
Use your imagination to build amazing vehicles. Perfect for small children!
Collect NEXO POWERS, upgrade, and battle for glory in LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™!
The City police force has set up a new HQ in the mountains. Test out their new vehicles and catch...
Scooby-Doo and The Gang have discovered a hidden treasure map and a mysterious LEGO key that can be built to...
Free educational game for toddlers and kids with NO in-app purchases and NO ads.
The evil Djinn Nadakhan is stealing parts of Ninjago Island to rebuild his realm of Djinjago in the sky. Playing...