After helping well over 4000 students with classroom and online courses Paul finally discovered the missing piece of the study jigsaw.
This app tells you what to study every day. It includes exams, revision time and lots of hands on lab time and in this free taster you can try out this revolutionary study method for yourself.
* WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
- The basics of IP addressing
- How To Use IP Addresses
- The easy way to subnet
- IP Addressing Lab
- How to configure NAT (Network Address Translation)
- Static NAT lab.
- How To create a pool of NAT addresses
- Port Address Translation lab
- How to configure access lists
- Lifetime access to 19 lectures
- 3+ hours of high quality content
- A community of 11800+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"I am very grateful now that I have really understood what ACLs are and how to configure them apart from that...subnetting made easy"
- (Charles Chioko) ★★★★★
"Nice taste to CCNA material good work"
- (Sami Mechkor) ★★★★★
"I am very happy to learn this course. Thanks for teach me online. It’s very nice experience."
- (PALAK PATEL) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Paul Browning | Cisco Engineer and Internet Entrepreneur
Paul worked in the police in the UK for 12 years as a patrol officer and detective. While he was in the job he helped teach the new e-mail system to other officers. He took a few more exams with vendors such as Cisco and Microsoft and got a job working for Cisco for two years.
Install the "Learn Cisco CCNA by Udemy" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.