|Rating||4.1 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 6.x - Marshmallow|
|Author's Notes||KSDK NewsChannel 5 is proud to announce a weather app for Android.|
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
|4.10.1601 (410001601)||2019-12-18||SDK: 23|
|4.10.1200 (410001200)||2019-11-03||SDK: 23|
|4.10.1100 (410001100)||2019-10-27||SDK: 23|
|4.10.602 (410000602)||2019-08-15||SDK: 23|
|4.8.800 (48000800)||2019-06-20||SDK: 21|
|4.8.600 (48000600)||2019-05-25||SDK: 21|
|4.8.500 (48000500)||2019-05-22||SDK: 21|
|4.8.402 (48000402)||2019-05-21||SDK: 21|
|4.8.401 (48000401)||2019-05-15||SDK: 21|
|4.8.303 (48000303)||2019-04-26||SDK: 21|
WVUE FOX 8 is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
Breaking weather, detailed forecasts, interactive radar, all at your fingertips!
St. Louis radar, weather maps, photos and more!
WITI FOX6 Storm Center providing the latest weather info for Milwaukee
WWSB is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
WeatherCaster, when a daily temp just won't cut it. When severe weather threatens, be the first to know with weather...
KSDK NewsChannel 5 is proud to announce a weather app for Android.
WFMY News 2 is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
The Houston News app from KHOU 11 News provides comprehensive coverage of Houston-area news, along with Texas, US and world...
WLTX-TV is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
First Coast News is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.Features • Access to station content specifically...