|Rating||4.3 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.1.x - Jelly Bean|
|Author's Notes||Simple ketogenic diet tracker, carb counter, and perfect keto macro calculator|
"Thank you. You have made it easier & more efficient for me to track & stay on a diet which is improving my health (lost 21 pounds in the first month & feel healthier). " - JJ
How MyKeto Helps You
1. We quickly help you learn and become an expert in the Low Carb, High Fat Ketogenic diet.
2. Our accurate and free keto macro calculator will help you determine how many calories, fats, carbs (netcarbs), and protein you should be consuming daily based on your body height, weight, activity level and gender.
3. Quickly refer to the allowed/disallowed foods reference guide any time you need to see what you can eat in order to stay in a state of ketosis. Searchable and filterable with serving amounts per netcarb.
4. Easily find low-carb, high fat recipes and meal prep ideas using our recipe feed and links.
5. Use the Calorie and Carb daily diet tracker* to completely manage your keto diet plan for weight loss.
*Daily MyKeto Calorie Diet Tracker & Carb Counter access is an In-App Purchase*
- Add foods from the extensive FatSecret database or create your own custom presets.
- Add foods seamlessly via Barcode Scanner.
- Add meals to your daily log and see a calculated breakdown of how many calories, carbs, fats, and proteins you have remaining for the day.
- Easily look at previous days to see what you ate.
- See your weight loss progress and macro consumption breakdown over time with our Charts and Graphs section.
- Synced online across all of your devices, never lose your data.
- Fitbit & Apple HealthKit integration syncs all your weight, water, macro, and blood glucose data!
What is the Ketogenic Diet?
The Ketogenic diet is a fast-growing low carbohydrate, high fat (lchf) diet similar to the Paleo diet, Atkins or any other meal plan that aims to limit carb intake. The main difference between a regular low carb diet plan and a keto diet plan is the amount of carbohydrates and proteins allowed on a daily basis. Keep in mind, the Keto diet is not a 'fad' and has been medically researched for hundreds of years.It is one of the only low carb, high protein diets that has significant scientific evidence backing it.
Compared to the western diet which consists largely of highly-refined carbohydrates, Ketosis, the utilization of fat ketones instead of glucose, can offer a lot of health advantages. Most people start a ketogenic diet because they want to lose weight fast and consistently. However, scientific research suggests that ketosis goes further than that, such as lowering your blood pressure, risk for heart disease, diabetes, cancer, stroke, improving skin conditions and dental health, mood stabilization, and increasing energy levels.
MyKeto = A Keto Diet Guide, Keto Macro Calculator & Low Carb Diet Tracker :
Table of Contents:
-Basics: Zero to Low-Carb, High Fat, Moderate to High Protein – Dropping into Ketosis.
-Benefits: Backed by scientific studies, not by fad homeopathic guru practitioners.
-Side-Effects: Yes, a low carb keto diet is not completely awesome.
-Debunk Myths: Large amounts of fat, especially saturated fat, can’t be healthy, right? Wrong, it is when eating the right macros proportion.
-How to Get Started: 5 easy steps you can do to start burning fat (ketones) today.
-Allowed Food List: Zero to low carb listings with serving amounts
-Not Allowed Food List: Moderate to high carb listings with serving amounts
-Low Carbohydrate Recipe Free Links and Feed
-Free Keto Macro Calculator to calculate your net carbs
-Daily macros food tracker & keto diet log*
The information in this app is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. MyKeto encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
|7.9.1 (79010)||2020-08-20||SDK: 16|
|7.9.0 (79001)||2020-07-18||SDK: 16|
|7.8.3 (78032)||2019-08-07||SDK: 16|
|7.8.2 (78022)||2019-08-06||SDK: 16|
|7.8.1 (78001)||2019-05-22||SDK: 18|
|7.7.11 (77911)||2019-01-03||SDK: 18|
|7.7.8 (77800)||2018-11-15||SDK: 18|
|7.7.7 (77700)||2018-10-25||SDK: 18|
|7.7.6 (77600)||2018-10-19||SDK: 18|
|7.7.3 (77300)||2018-10-06||SDK: 18|
Step by step guide to keto
Best personalized Keto diet meal plans, workout plans and progress tracker!
900+ free and delicious low-carb and keto recipes.
Plan your keto diet & shopping list—keto recipes app & low carb macro tracker
Are you on Ketogenic Diet and Looking for easy delicious Low Carb Keto Recipes?
Stoner approved A-Z dictionary/glossary of over 380 cannabis related terms.
Plan your weekly fasting schedule and MyFast automatically handles the tracking
Simple ketogenic diet tracker, carb counter, and perfect keto macro calculator
Barista approved A-Z dictionary/glossary of over 450 coffee related terminology.
The Fertility Diet is a dietary approach for women, that has been scientifically researched, to improve your chances of becoming...
Raw Foodism is a dietary approach of only eating uncooked, unprocessed foods.
The 17 Day Diet consists of different eating and exercising regimens from other diet plans. There are 3 main different...