|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.1 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||Rent a Car for rideshare, food delivery and package delivery|
HyreCar is available in all 50 states and you can choose the perfect vehicle for your rideshare or delivery gig from our vast marketplace of gig-ready cars, while partners earn extra money to offset the cost of depreciation and ownership. Whether you are new to rideshare, food delivery or package delivery HyreCar has the perfect car for you.
It's free to download, sign up is easy and there are no monthly fees. We even offer peace of mind with crafted rideshare and delivery insurance protection on every trip. Our commitment-free rentals allow you to rent rideshare and delivery cars daily, weekly or monthly and allow you to return the vehicle whenever you would like. HyreCar also provides industry-leading rideshare insurance protection, so you can have confidence that you and your ride are always covered.
Want to drive?
• Choose from a unique selection of ridesharing and delivery ready cars for your perfect ride
• Book from local partners car and schedule a time to pick up your car
• Upload Insurance and car documents to your ridesharing or delivery service of choice
• Pick up your new vehicle and start driving for any rideshare or delivery company
Have a spare car?
• Share your car on HyreCar and start turning depreciation into income
• Rest easy knowing your asset is covered by our industry-leading rideshare protection plans
• To list your car for rent visit: HyreCar.com
Instantly rent a car nearby. FREE to join & no annual fees.
Instant Car Sharing - Bay Area, Sacramento, and Seattle
Car rental near me open now
Easy to use car rental app with a huge selection of cars
Need an Escape? Upcoming Business Trip? Book & Access Your Car with Just a Tap
Hyrecar is car rental marketplace where ridesharing drivers can rent a car and drive for companies like Uber, Lyft, Postmates,...
Get cash for renting your cars to verified Uber/Lyft drivers There are drivers waiting to rent your car right now...