IMP: Dialer doesn't work on Android version 2.3 and higher.. Please use the widget functionality instead of Dialer
NOTE: Open the Phone Dialer enter the number 8080 and press call to open the app (This may not work for Android 2.3 and higher)
Long tap on the screen to get the menu -> Click on Widgets -> Select Widget named "Reminder"
A screen with Analog and digital clock will appear. Long press on the digital clock to get into the app.
1. Disguised - This application does not appear in the Launcher menu, thus removing the factor of doubt in the minds of people.
2. The app does not appear in the Recently opened list.
3. Password protected - The application asks to set a password for the first time use only. Thereafter the password is requested to let you in. Provision to change the password is provided in the Settings page
4. You can select as many contacts that you want to hide the messages. There's practically no limit for the number of contacts for which you wish to hide the messages.
5. Default notification is disabled. Instead a notification saying "Reminder" pops up when a message arrives. When the notification is clicked it takes you to the default messaging application. Setting to enable/disable notification sound is provided in the Settings page.
6. Message Backup and Restore facility is given.
7. Threaded message structure
8. Easy navigation throughout the app.
In case of any issues please contact
Leaving a low rating will not help us solve the problem..Your active participation is cordially invited to improve the quality of the apps.
Help us to serve you better...