|Rating||4.7 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.4 - KitKat|
|Author's Notes||Receive live, expert health care through your smart phone or tablet for just $49 per visit. Insurance accepted!Express Care Virtual...|
Tag#health express#health express urgent care#health express pembroke ma#health express plymouth ma#health express raynham#health express weymouth#health express abington ma#health express norwood
Express Care Virtual provides a convenient alternative to a traditional doctor’s office or urgent care visit. Visit with a licensed, board-certified health care provider by video using your smartphone or tablet. Get a diagnosis and treatment and doctor’s note as needed. There’s no waiting and no hassle. Just excellent care.
Key features of Express Care Virtual:
• No appointment needed
• Connect immediately
• Service available 8 a.m. to midnight PST, seven days a week for patients in Oregon, Washington and Montana. Available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PST, seven days a week for patients in California
• $49 per visit, payable by credit card, HSA card, or insurance where applicable
• No sign-up or subscription fees
• Secure and confidential visits
• Licensed and board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners
• Printable summary of your visit, which can be shared with your primary care provider, if desired, including non-Providence or non-Swedish providers
• Available to anyone seeking care in Oregon, Washington, Montana and California regardless of insurance*
* Express Care Virtual accepts Medicaid coverage through Providence Health Plan Health Share. Those with Medicare Advantage from Providence Health Plan are covered in full. Due to government regulations, Express Care Virtual is NOT currently available to patients covered under some government insurance plans. Patients with traditional Medicare can pay $49 out of pocket. While we wait for policy to change for all other Medicare and Medicaid members, our caregiver team can connect you with an alternative service to help you get the care that you need.
We continue to improve the Express Care Virtual patient experience with these new features:
• Patients will now have “password hints” when setting up their account upon enrollment. These hints will make it faster and easier to select a password that meets security requirements.
|11.2.0.025_05 (1120025)||2019-03-06||SDK: 19|
|11.1.0.042_09 (1110042)||2018-11-22||SDK: 19|
|11.0.0.009_03 (1100009)||2018-09-26||SDK: 15|
|10.4.1.015_05 (1041015)||2018-07-17||SDK: 15|
|10.4.1.000_00 (1041000)||2018-04-16||SDK: 15|
|10.3.1.010_02 (1031010)||2018-03-09||SDK: 15|
|10.2.1.020_04 (1021020)||2018-01-21||SDK: 15|
|10.1.2.005_01 (1012005)||2017-12-07||SDK: 15|
|10.0.2.005_01 (1002005)||2017-10-05||SDK: 15|
|9.5.0.030_06 (950030)||2017-08-01||SDK: 15|
See a doctor anytime. Doctors are available 24/7, no appointment needed.
The MDLIVE app makes connecting with a doctor fast, easy, and convenient.
The LHO app gives mobile users an easy way to connect with a live doctor.
Connect to your Cleveland Clinic doctor from home or work on your mobile device.
Live visits with a provider right on your mobile device. No appointment needed.
HMSA's Online Care mobile app lets you see doctors 24/7. Log in to get started.
Video visits with licensed providers for medical and behavioral health issues.
Receive live, expert health care through your smart phone or tablet for just $49 per visit. Insurance accepted!Express Care Virtual...
See a doctor for urgent care anytime on your mobile device.
See a Doctor 24/7 at your convenience on your phone or tablet with the Online Care Anywhere app. No appointment...
Urgent Care from INTEGRIS, Live 24/7 Visits With A Doctor or Nurse Practitioner