|Rating||4 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.4 - KitKat|
|Author's Notes||HandHelp - Emergency Call App / fast alerting to your helper network|
Direct emergency notification to the police*, fire brigade* / rescue services* as well as confidants possible at the push of a button - because in an emergency it takes seconds!
HandHelp can be tested for free!
Integration of a configured mobile emergency button.
An emergency call is now possible via a portable Bluetooth button.
More info about this under: https://www.handhelp-app.de
Live together, without fear - never again alone on the way!
- Emergency call incl. 5 W questions (Who, Where, When, How many, What) incl. photo/sound and emergency pass
- Emergency call transmission in seconds via email, SMS, WhatsApp, video telephony
- Exact positioning through GPS, GSM radio networks, WLAN
- Exact emergency profile for rescue services
ADVANTAGES & FEATURES:
- Wordless to use - very suitable for people with impaired health
- Can be used worldwide as no language skills required (e.g. travellers / migrants)
- Silent alarm - show civil courage without putting yourself in danger
- Image, sound and documentation for the preservation of evidence
- Mobile and inexpensive home emergency call for people in need of care
- Cost-effective alarm system for private & business (silent alarm)
- Advertising free app
- Easy to cancel
FREEDOM FROM BARRIERS:
Barrier-free emergency call without call, without speech, without manual fax and SMS emergency messages
See video / interview with sign language and subtitles: http://youtu.be/WfHWPdiZDao
FOR ALL USERS:
- In case of accident, medical emergency, fire, threat, assault, violence, burglary, etc.
- Emergency call for other fellow human beings as eyewitnesses - show civil courage without becoming a victim yourself!
- People with impaired health (e.g. deaf, hard of hearing, blind, speech impaired)
- Chronically ill or health endangered persons (e.g. diabetics, cardiovascular patients)
- Persons in need of care (whether at home, stationary or on the move outside the home)
- Road user / eCall at the push of a button (cyclist, motorist, motorcyclist, etc.)
- Parents of small children for medical emergencies
- Children & adolescents or pupils (protection in school, on school routes / school trips, leisure time)
- Pregnant women (e.g. premature births)
- Single / Women
- Pensioners / Seniors
- Migrants / Refugees
- Travelers & Tourists
- Holidaymakers / business travellers
- outdoor athlete
- Company & Employees
IMPORTANT HINT FOR THE INSTALLATION:
To get optimized help in case of emergency, please complete all information in the menu items "SOS data" and "Helper".
Please choose from your contact list 5 trusted persons with mobile phone number and email.
You only need a few minutes for the complete, one-time setup.
SETUP VIDEO / TUTORIAL:
The emergency call emergency SOS App HandHelp - Step by step quick and easy to set up.
Click "BUY" for the full version and you will receive HandHelp for a free trial period.
If you cancel within your trial period - we will NOT charge any fees!
Monthly fee: only 2,00 €
Yearly fee: only 19,90 € (2 monthly fees savings / year)
You must cancel & uninstall in the Google Play Store.
- Free Updates
- Free technical support
- The emergency call app HandHelp is initially available in German, English, French and Russian (further languages planned).
MORE INFORMATION ON THE WEB:
FOR QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS:
Please direct your requests exclusively to our contact form.
HandHelp™ is a trademark of App-Sec-Network®.
Granted European patent in emergency call system: EP 3010213
*Current for the countries: DE, AT, CH, LI
Optimization regarding the localization in case of an emergency
|2.2.1 (40000662)||2020-08-14||SDK: 19|
|2.2.0 (40000660)||2020-07-17||SDK: 19|
|2.1.1 (40000656)||2019-10-30||SDK: 19|
|2.1 (40000651)||2019-07-20||SDK: 19|
|2.0.1 (40000631)||2019-03-28||SDK: 19|
|2.0.1 (40000620)||2018-03-25||SDK: 19|
|1.8.5 (40000614)||2018-02-15||SDK: 19|
|1.8.5 (40000592)||2017-08-31||SDK: 15|
|1.8.2 (40000561)||2017-05-30||SDK: 15|
|1.7.1 (40000469)||2016-04-05||SDK: 15|
GoodSAM revolutionises the ability to activate first-aiders in emergencies.
Echo112 is a lifesaving app that sends your location to local emergency services
SmartPanicsNG Allows the user to transmit alarm events to monitoring systems
Handle dangerous goods easier and safer with the ADR 2019 in your pocket.
SOS EU ALP
Protect yourself and others in an emergency worldwide with HandHelp - Life Care