|Rating||3.5 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.1.x - Jelly Bean|
|Author's Notes||Synchronize Your To Do Tasks | List with Google|
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync, manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Send tasks to friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
We are asking for permissions to access Contacts, Phone status, Microphone & Calendar on your phone in order to offer related features.
- Fix sync issue of task order and other improvements.
To-Do list with Reminders - Sync with Google Tasks and Calendar
Home screen widgets displaying events from selected calendars and task lists
Synchronize Your Tasks with Google
Simple To Do app with Only 1 List. You can add tasks easily.
A playful to-do list in the spirit of Eisenhower’s priority matrix
Task & time manager by Editor’s Choice🏆. Get things done to accomplish more✅!
Synchronize Your To Do Tasks | List with Google
An easy note taking app for android to note everything
Make handwriting easier!
iNotes is an easy notes app for synchronizing your notes of Android to Notes app on Mac/iOS(iphone, ipad) . It...
Wearable to-do application for TickTick